Freedom B checking in :D

General discussion

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Freedom

Freedom B checking in :D

Post by Freedom »

So ... it has been 20 years since i first played Subspace ... which later became Continuum. My brother (Free Warrior from old times) sent me the facebook link ... had to download it :)
Any other grizzly old vets lurking around here that i used to know? ;)

Ssseth

Re: Freedom B checking in :D

Post by Ssseth »

Hey! Awesome, always nice to see old faces. The forums are pretty darn slow but folks such as yourself do pop by from time to time. We’ve had some resurgents in the game over the years and the Steam launch helped but still a bit of a skeleton crew at the moment!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

kemi

Post by kemi »

Seems more are in the Facebook group than in here these days ;)

Freedom

Post by Freedom »

Thats normal ... people dont use forums anymore ... i bet kids these days dont even know what it is ...

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Oh man I never thought of that but so true. We are all getting old :/
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Dark-Lord

Post by Dark-Lord »

Same here, just decided to see what death star battle turned up on Google. I'm glad to see familiar names here still with it. I have fond memories of Beer Hunter bombing my ass with his shark :lol: . I played with nocternity and preci$ion and was a founding member of Danger in their first DSBL. I'm stuck with an android tablet right now buy hope to get back to the game when I get a windows laptop in the next couple months. Cheers ya'll.

Beer Hunter

Post by Beer Hunter »

Dark-Lord wrote:Same here, just decided to see what death star battle turned up on Google. I'm glad to see familiar names here still with it. I have fond memories of Beer Hunter bombing my ass with his shark :lol: . I played with nocternity and preci$ion and was a founding member of Danger in their first DSBL. I'm stuck with an android tablet right now buy hope to get back to the game when I get a windows laptop in the next couple months. Cheers ya'll.
Certain moments can be relived once you login.. :roll: :ugeek: