Steam launch approaching!

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Beer Hunter

Steam launch approaching!

Post by Beer Hunter »

Greetings DSB!

The information has reached me that the official Steam launch for Continuum is closing by. On 3rd of July the game will be officially available to be accessed from Steam, therefore on that day I'd like to see everybody in DSB expecting company. Obviously you do not need Steam in order to play - the old client still works normally side by side with Steam version.

Basically that launch day and the couple days after that are crucial - either we can offer the new comers something to play or if our zone looks dead - then we can not offer them anything and they move to other zones.

Please try to be there all of you! This could be our chance to get DSB populated again - this is a real chance - think about Steam and how many people come accross this game and the more players that like their experience - the wider they will broadcast their message of this game and the maximum reach can be really high.

Anyway, we will be trying to organise something to play for those days - events or something similar but simple for the new comers to play. COME AROUND all of YOU!

-Beer Hunter

Matioso

Re: Steam launch approaching!

Post by Matioso »

I'll be there if Im not working.

Ponte

Post by Ponte »

wohoo ill be there ! Hope this will be enough to revive the zone! :D

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Super exciting. I will try and login as much as I can, even if it's only in spec to bump the numbers up and help answer questions.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Lame bomber

Post by Lame bomber »

Repopulate duel arena!! Btw maybe change back to the old DSb settings and map? You know the game we all loved. I'd like to help out the zone as well. I'll have a lot of free time these days after work.

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

If you are talking about the 1999 map with duel box in pub I am in total agreement. Bring back the 50 vs 50 pub I loved that brought me into DSB in the first place! :)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Cactus

Post by Cactus »

will start playing again. see you around.

Lame bomber

Post by Lame bomber »

Are there any plans on up dating the website page?

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

No plans. I think we can get access to it if someone really wants to update it though.

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Does it mention the website anywhere in the zone?