Post by Ziizou »

I'm so hyped! See you guys in game! 8-)

Beer Hunter

Re: Steam launch approaching!

Post by Beer Hunter »

Taken from subspace universe Steam launch e-mail:

Code: Select all

Subspace Continuum Is Coming To Steam!
It’s official! Subspace Continuum is coming to Steam on July 3, 2015! Nearly 20 years after it first launched, the game we all love is being released on a global scale and will be displayed for millions to see!  Steam tells us to anticipate 1,000,000 impressions in the first few days and roughly a 0.4% adoption rate — meaning up to 4,000 new players!

We’re so excited to be sharing this great news with you and hope that you’ll join us on or before launch day!  We’re still community run and free to play — so a big THANK YOU to all of the committed players and staff members that came together to make this happen!

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Wow, 4000? Even a quarter of that would be amazing.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

What a day! I still can't believe it. :mrgreen:

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Finalize

Post by Finalize »

Haha, awesome to see good old DSB action back. Here's hoping we can organize a proper league to go with it if things stay active! Something "serious" for squads to come back together ;)
everblaze