Goodbye notsoserious

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Beer Hunter

Goodbye notsoserious

Post by Beer Hunter »

Hello DSB!

Sad news to report today, one of our newest sysops has decided to take time off from DSB and has resigned. notsoserious served DSB for several years and will be remembered. Also, he will be more than welcome to come back, if he wishes to. We wish him good luck for the future and hopefully seeing him in DSB in the future!

Ssseth

Re: Goodbye notsoserious

Post by Ssseth »

Good luck.

Another one bites the dust :(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Detector

Post by Detector »

You could have fired Tembest instead of notsoserious ffs. This guy tries to act cool and pretend being a big boss as a SMOD here.

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

Notsoserious was not fired.

Detector

Post by Detector »

Notsoserious was not fired.
You could have fired Tembest instead of notsoserious ffs. This guy tries to act cool and pretend being a big boss as a SMOD here.
To be honest why I said that is because, you think i'm a bad dueler, you took the World Record in Flagrace arena from me and you sometimes underestimate me as a person. We used to be friends and to be on the same squad winning, I don't know what happened then. Ever since DSB's population went down a lot I've been dissapointed about how much people play pracs and no pub or league as much.