New Content on the DSB.com Events Page!

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Detector

Re: New Content on the DSB.com Events Page!

Post by Detector »

The problem is, that I believe that Tembest copied my flagrace route and made his best to fly it flawlessly and succeeded. Thats partly why I deleted the video, I did delete all my other videos too. Sure Tembest, you can always record your flying, I'd like to see it in flagrace. Would be interesting. The #2 in flagrace arena currently is me with Precised with the time of 3:22.00, only 54 hundreds seconds after Tembest's record. I now know that its possible to defeat Tembest in flagrace, someday I might make a comeback to just make a record by a couple of hundreds seconds. Whenever I feel for it, I'll bring it.

Entr0py

Post by Entr0py »

How is copying a flagrace route cheating? Most of the speed is not making errors, rather than the route.

Detector

Post by Detector »

Yes, if you know the right route and not making any errors it will give you the perfect time.

kemi

Post by kemi »

Isn't it all about how well you fly and how fast and how little errors... I believe everybody who actually wasted their time with it used the same route.. :/

Detector

Post by Detector »

Most of them who played the flagrace used the same route. There is still some advantages you can do while flagging the flags, for example, in which order you flag them and to which wall to bounce to before you do it.

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

I can tell you I watched your video once, and noticed a couple of differences from my own style/route.
However, I did not change anything. I fly it a bit differently from yours... and always have.

Detector

Post by Detector »

I can tell you I watched your video once, and noticed a couple of differences from my own style/route.
However, I did not change anything. I fly it a bit differently from yours... and always have.
Ofcourse you have, but that wont help you.

Detector

Post by Detector »

The video is back online, since it was never removed from www.deathstarbattle.com I decided to upload a newer one. You can find the video from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfiJsexWjn0

Also BABL 2 Final Matches from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7fb7_9EuLk&feature=plcp

kemi

Post by kemi »

Regardless, it seems like Tembest is the king of FLagracing

jim the chin

Post by jim the chin »

Yep, GJ Tembest, you rock
Please delete this account. I want nothing to do with this place any more.