New Website and Forums - 17.12.2011

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Ssseth

Re: New Website and Forums - 17.12.2011

Post by Ssseth »

Ahh yes right, I think I know who you mean. I won't say it hear either though if he wants it to be private for some reason. I only know his handle though.

Ya we've all seen how they can just go black one day. This is what, the fourth forums now?... In the past there were enough people left to bring them back. Not sure they can be said for the next time.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Detector

Post by Detector »

The first or second DSB forums should have stayed alive, pointless to erase some valuable DSB history data from time to time.

Detector

Post by Detector »

I see an ending to DSB and its close by. These forums are shit and you all know it. (Just my opinion and probably yours too).

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

I agree. They were supposed to be archived at least but that never happened. Although if no one is around to read them does it matter anymore?

Its the old "If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it, does it still make a sound?".
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Detector

Post by Detector »

Then, unfortunately for DSB, everything in his life changed (to better) very quickly.

We do not really have any people with the knowledge AND time to work on such things.
Read morikahns post from the main forum, makes sense.