Hey Detector

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Havoc

Hey Detector

Post by Havoc »

I saw that Grom guy trashtalking you last night..says you can't get 72-5 in a BABL game......thoughts?

Detector

Re: Hey Detector

Post by Detector »

I saw that Grom guy trashtalking you last night..says you can't get 72-5 in a BABL game......thoughts?
Drama queen, after you had trash talked you said it was you who's GROM and also said sorry about trash talking to me. Yet you continue this on the forums? Also looking at the lag GROM had, 190-200 ping it's no doubt any other than you.

Detector

Post by Detector »

Always one retard comes out of retirement just to be a fool without a reason, this time it is Havoc_777.

Havoc

Post by Havoc »

Well whoever Grom might be....can you repeat his feat? :lol: 8-)
Drama queen, after you had trash talked you said it was you who's GROM and also said sorry about trash talking to me. Yet you continue this on the forums? Also looking at the lag GROM had, 190-200 ping it's no doubt any other than you.
loooooooool lots of people have that lag :P

Detector

Post by Detector »

Always one retard comes out of retirement just to be a fool without a reason, this time it is Havoc_777.

Detector

Post by Detector »

It's time to retire after this BABL is done again, since anything else isn't worth playing here anymore. From now on I will also not play any prac with people who has problems with me for no reason. Seems like BABL matches is all that's left for me.

Havoc

Post by Havoc »

hahahahahaha I don't have a problem with you! the fact that you wrote my original nickname correctly reinforces that :P You should take trolling/trashtalking a bit more lightly detec as that kind of approach to similar people in real life might derail your career ;) just an honest piece of advice.

Detector

Post by Detector »

hahahahahaha I don't have a problem with you! the fact that you wrote my original nickname correctly reinforces that :P
Hey man, peace! Gurliver from my chat told me it was you before I confirmed it by asking if it was you. It's no fun in acting like it would be April 1st day and making trash talks :roll:
You should take trolling/trashtalking a bit more lightly detec as that kind of approach to similar people in real life might derail your career ;) just an honest piece of advice.
Completely wrong, this would never happen IRL. Thanks for the advice although.