lol why is Eridu staff?

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Beer Hunter

Re: lol why is Eridu staff?

Post by Beer Hunter »

If you're not joking and wish to be staff for real, we can talk.

falconeer

Post by falconeer »

I'm not joking, make me staff.

What I can't be staff because of a "Your mom joke?"

Beer Hunter

Post by Beer Hunter »

Inf accepted and falconeer is perma blocked from any staff position, for obvious reasons.

falconeer

Post by falconeer »

What does dev have to do with a your mom joke, an unjust gag, and a dumb ban? As a devver I was doing my job. In fact I was the only one doing any job in this zone. The way you run league it's easier than running a squad, it's not a job at all. It's 1 post a week, and eridu does all the work, and he sucks at it too. Beer just wants this zone to stay shitty forever. You realize I know how to crash a zone by messing with the settings file in my arenas. This never happened, even after numerous bans, gags, discrimination, and prejudice from dsb staff. If i had ban powers i could ban the whole zone and never would so again whats a REAL justification for saying you are a better at staff than me? Retard. You're just a clown with make believe powers. Your only reason for not letting me staff is a selfish one, its for your own ego trip, pride, and the fact that you dislike me. You shouldn't have powers in a zone when you can't even put others before yourself.