TeamElim league starting!

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Beer Hunter

TeamElim league starting!

Post by Beer Hunter »

Hello DSBers!

The next league to be hosted as the main league of DSB is TeamElim! Unfortunately we ran into some issues with the TCL bot which is why we're forced to move to different direction for now, worry not, TCL will be played later.

I'm sure most of you are familiar with the TeamElim format: as the name says, it is an team elimination game, 2vs2vs2vs2vs2 etc on a map which you can find from ?go teamelim Once your team reaches 20 deaths you are out, the objective being to survive as long as possible. However, this all comes with a twist you might remember from TCL: you will be rewarded 3 points for every kill (+3) and a negative point (-1) for every death. You also get 10 points per player for showing up, however the maximum you can gain is 20 points.

Roster limit for TeamElim league is 5 players. I hope you all realize that if we kept the same squads and roster sizes as in BABL, we'd have just 4 squads to compete in TE which is not exactly how it is supposed to be played, which is why we're willing to risk it and give a try to smaller teams. I hope all the current squads can form two or three squads from their current roster and we can have succesful league with multiple teams playing every week.

To signup your squad or join one, just ?go teamelim and use the DB-BOT. It's very simple and most of you have used it before, !help to see all the commands, as for help from staff if needed. The first chance to play TeamElim will be on Sunday 15th September when we will host exhibition games to get everybody familiarized with the format. The actual league will begin on Sunday 22nd September, first weekend being pre-league and then the regular season beginning on September 29th. Games are played every Sunday at 19:00GMT / 3pm EDT.

Questions? Comments? Lets hear em.

wo

Re: TeamElim league starting!

Post by wo »

i'm d

Beer Hunter

Post by Beer Hunter »

4 squads registered so far, only 6 players rostered. Get your squad signed up and get your players to join - Pre-League game for TE is this Sunday, 22nd September at 19:00GMT / 3pm EST.

Beer Hunter

Post by Beer Hunter »

Only 4 squads registered and 7 players. This has been a dissapointment. Therefore it is more than likely that we will be moving to another kind of league format, also known as Prac Sector League. More information will follow later, show up on Sunday to discuss and have practices!