BABL Schedule for July 28th

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Beer Hunter

BABL Schedule for July 28th

Post by Beer Hunter »

Hey,

Here's the schedule for seventh weekend of BABL regular season!

18:00GMT/2pm EDT 4 way elim number 1 ALL squads required to show up!
18:45GMT/2:45pm EDT (approximately) 4 way elim number 2 ALL squads required to show up! Starts right after the first game!
Time Unknown Everglaze vs Crusaders *To be played when the squads wish it to be played, however before play-offs begin on August 4th*

Tembest

Re: BABL Schedule for July 28th

Post by Tembest »

So you expect Crusaders and Everglaze to play for 2 hours? Right... We're not all Matis or Paters, who can and want to play that long.

Matioso

Post by Matioso »

Lol Temb, failed provo there, I think you might have played more than me during these last few weeks. At least your squad has.
Yet, I have to agree with you on the subject itself. Two hours is just too much for most of us.

Beer Hunter

Post by Beer Hunter »

Ah! I had some concerns this would happen. How about you both just disappear right after those 4 way elims so the scheduler is forced to reschedule? Or then there might be a possibility to play EG vs Cru during this week or on Saturday, or next week. Pick one option and tell me. This weekend is last regular season weekend before play offs so it is important to get all the games played one way or another.

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

Matioso wrote:Lol Temb, failed provo there, I think you might have played more than me during these last few weeks. At least your squad has.
Yet, I have to agree with you on the subject itself. Two hours is just too much for most of us.
I have been online for one hour in about 4 months, so I doubt it. :) Anyway, you were simply the two first names I've seen play a lot that came to my mind. No intention of provoking anyone.

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

Beer Hunter wrote:Ah! I had some concerns this would happen. How about you both just disappear right after those 4 way elims so the scheduler is forced to reschedule? Or then there might be a possibility to play EG vs Cru during this week or on Saturday, or next week. Pick one option and tell me. This weekend is last regular season weekend before play offs so it is important to get all the games played one way or another.
The notice period is too short to schedule games for Saturday. I believe we just have to see if both squads are still willing to play after the foursomes, and then
reschedule if necessary. But to begin with, it's a big failure to schedule two teams to play for two hours straight.

Beer Hunter

Post by Beer Hunter »

Indeed it was and I've given the scheduler a hell for it. He's willing to remove the game from the schedule for Sunday. However the game must be played before the play-offs begin on August 4th to get the final standings. The sooner the better.

Beer Hunter

Post by Beer Hunter »

Now Mati and Temb, I need to ask you when you can play the EG vs Cru game. We need it played ASAP to finalize the standings. If you do not play this game by Wednesday I think we're forced to give you both 0 points and call the game double forfeit. We will not hold up play-offs because of you two. :)

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

Well, in case Wednesday is the deadline please schedule it for that.

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

I hope you will let me know today when the match will be because I won't be able to inform my teammates tomorrow anymore.