Trickiness is Recruiting

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Detector

Trickiness is Recruiting

Post by Detector »

Trickiness squad is recruiting for the upcoming BABL 5.

Here are some of the requirements for joining:

1. You have some skills in playing DSB.
2. You enjoy your time in the squad.
3. You are cooperative and use teamwork.
4. You show up to our BABL matches.
5. You can be either an returning or current pilot of DSB or someone who wants to try DSB out (new).

We have some trustee and regular spots open for players who wish to join, contact either me or Zilla420 for joining Trickiness.

Ssseth

Re: Trickiness is Recruiting

Post by Ssseth »

When the heck are league matches usually anyway? I haven't played league since the RIP / DarkSide days. I recall my first league match against the raining champions, Protection. I was shaking in my boots.

I stopped playing league because it was too damn early in the mornings for me (I am in Western Canada). That was before I had a family though so I'm up much earlier these days. Just usually busy with family commitments.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

wo

Post by wo »

GL with the squad, I'd join but I'll probably be starting one of my own.

Detector

Post by Detector »

Ssseth, you are welcome to join us if you meet our requirements, which I know you do.

kemi

Post by kemi »

Ssseth wrote:When the heck are league matches usually anyway? I haven't played league since the RIP / DarkSide days. I recall my first league match against the raining champions, Protection. I was shaking in my boots.

I stopped playing league because it was too damn early in the mornings for me (I am in Western Canada). That was before I had a family though so I'm up much earlier these days. Just usually busy with family commitments.

Around 7 hours from now on SUndays

jim the chin

Post by jim the chin »

Wait so you're back out of retirement again? :lol:

How can anyone commit to a squad of yours when you could disband it and retire again next week?
Please delete this account. I want nothing to do with this place any more.

Detector

Post by Detector »

Wait so you're back out of retirement again?

How can anyone commit to a squad of yours when you could disband it and retire again next week?
I've never disbanded a squad in DSB, I only gave captainship to a squadmember in a DSB 4v4 League, however I captained Wookiees and Coverts in different BABL's before without dissolving and going as far as possible. I could never captain a squad in TW because its in none of my interest. Whoever joins my squad knows that they can play it through the whole league for sure, only if they show up with me. How does it look like? Ofcourse im back and it will be nice to see SS on Steam.

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Last I checked I'm a member of Red Hawks and Old Bones. Do they still play league?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein