Prac League Schedule for April 7th

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Beer Hunter

Re: Prac League Schedule for March 31st

Post by Beer Hunter »

I've determined my version of bad show, being under 3 players for any team, because this will limit the game to 1 sector (west). However Eridu might have different way of determining it, which I am not aware of at this point and if he is hosting the games, he will do as he feels and bases his judgement on that.

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

Hehe, well this is bloody great. :) Well, whatever, I'm not showing up anyway, league or not.

Beer Hunter

Post by Beer Hunter »

My apologizes for the situation, it ain't good, I acknowledge it but I can not do much if my decision is not believed or cared. :lol:

Beer Hunter

Post by Beer Hunter »

Beer Hunter wrote:I've determined my version of bad show, being under 3 players for any team, because this will limit the game to 1 sector (west). However Eridu might have different way of determining it, which I am not aware of at this point and if he is hosting the games, he will do as he feels and bases his judgement on that.
The thing in red stands as final decision, if any team has show up under 3 man, the game will be rescheduled. Basically if 2 teams have under 3 show, both games will be rescheduled and then it will be a practice weekend. Decision about that will be done based on the show ups on spot, have fun during Easter with your easter bunnies or whatever you might do. (And DON'T stress about something like this game, you got plenty of normal weekends to do so).

Detector

Post by Detector »

I never thought DSB would look like this in the future, 4 squads competing for a title. How I see it, is that there is only the DSB veteran players left in this zone. Its like "we wont support newbs in this zone anymore and only saying EZ to them in pub while killing them". Now thats how it has always been.

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

Detector wrote:I never thought DSB would look like this in the future, 4 squads competing for a title. How I see it, is that there is only the DSB veteran players left in this zone. Its like "we wont support newbs in this zone anymore and only saying EZ to them in pub while killing them". Now thats how it has always been.
The average skill level in DSB is worse than it has ever been. Your argument is invalid.

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

So, what happened? Were any matches played? How many showed up and from which teams?

Detector

Post by Detector »

The average skill level in DSB is worse than it has ever been.
I agree, indeed.

Beer Hunter

Post by Beer Hunter »

Both games suffered from low show ups, both games rescheduled to be played next weekend.

kemi

Re: Prac League Schedule for April 7th

Post by kemi »

I am still wondering why you decided to schedule them to begin with since it was so obvious noone would show....