BABL Finals!

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Detector

Re: BABL Finals!

Post by Detector »

This is what I would call an unfair win. None cared of the video I had on YouTube with evidence on fault.

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

Detector wrote:This is what I would call an unfair win. None cared of the video I had on YouTube with evidence on fault.
1. Yes we did, we tried to replay the final but didn't succeed in it.
2. Your "evidence" is hardly relevant because multiple players saw exactly opposite of what is happening in your video.
It is simply image of one screen, and we all know we see things differently, thanks to lag. Sometimes A LOT differently. Kind of easy
to realise when one watches Rycui or Milk play.
3. Oh and 3, it was not a staff decision, but the agreement Mati and I reached so what the hell do you have to bitch about? You are not part of either team.

Detector

Post by Detector »

1. Yes we did, we tried to replay the final but didn't succeed in it.
You should have replayed it, too make things more fair.
2. Your "evidence" is hardly relevant because multiple players saw exactly opposite of what is happening in your video.
It is simply image of one screen, and we all know we see things differently, thanks to lag. Sometimes A LOT differently. Kind of easy
to realise when one watches Rycui or Milk play.
Could be that they simply were on Crusaders side and wanted to give them a round, and about that multiple players that saw it: only Gurliver and Eridu think they noticed something different. There were only about 5 spectators anyway.
3. Oh and 3, it was not a staff decision, but the agreement Mati and I reached so what the hell do you have to bitch about? You are not part of either team.
Afraid of a rematch? Still it should have been replayed and I simply was on Everglaze side, hoping for them to win.

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

And how do you replay it if you don't get a show up? If people do not care enough about the title to show up.
I already told Beer and Mati and everyone else that if EG simply wanted the title, they could have it.
The reason we came to this agreement was because Cru had zero motivation to show up. We just wanted the league to end.
I did my all to get my players to show up, but they didn't. If you want to say EG then won the league, feel free, I don't care.

Matioso himself expressed he is more interested in simply getting a final match without a bot mess-up played rather than the victory.
Besides, and as Mati said, they would not have really stood a chance without Pater anyway in the replay.

We are all over this. No one was happy with how the league ended. Not Cru, not EG, not Staff nor the players who had to wait extra
weeks for a new league to begin. So, how about you quit worrying about it as well?