BABL format

Post by Beer Hunter »

Heeey DeeEsBee!

The scoring system for BABL is:
Victory 3 points
OT (overtime) loss 1,5 points
Loss 1 point
Forfeit loss 0 points

All squads will play each other once(or twice, depending what YOU, the community wants!), after this the play-offs will begin.
Top 4 squads proceed to play-offs, the first round of play-offs to determine who goes to finals and who to bronze medal game will be one game consisting of 3 rounds. For finals, we will have one game which consists of 5 rounds.

Play-offs follow normal game plan: 1st in regular season vs 4th and 2nd vs 3rd.

Do you players wish to stick with the same plan we used in previous BABL so we change map every weekend and then use the most liked (based on feedback in games) for play-offs/finals? The problem with this is, we might have already used many of the maps players have made for us, in other words, we might need more maps. Make some if you got skills and time - let us know!

Comments? Thoughts? Ideas? Post em!

Nubby

Re: BABL format

Post by Nubby »

Are we doing Dodgeball tagged along with BABL?

kemi

Post by kemi »

Good question... I never really died in those dodgeball games the first time around ;)

Beer Hunter

Post by Beer Hunter »

Well do you want that to happen? Secondly, kemi are you even playing this BABL? ;)

I'd do it in a heartbeat if it was easier to handle, atm it's manual and it gets messy. A bot would be cool...

Well, bottom line is, we can do it. :roll:

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

Beer Hunter wrote:Secondly, kemi are you even playing this BABL? ;)
!roster Crusaders

Beer Hunter

Post by Beer Hunter »

Tembest wrote:
Beer Hunter wrote:Secondly, kemi are you even playing this BABL? ;)
!roster Crusaders

Oh right.. sneaked in.

PS. Could Cru stop stealing members from Vuohet please? I got 3 members and one of them is already informing me about hopping to Cru.. :|

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

Beer Hunter wrote:PS. Could Cru stop stealing members from Vuohet please? I got 3 members and one of them is already informing me about hopping to Cru.. :|
As far as I know, we haven't asked anyone to join Cru, in a squad or squadless.

Detector

Post by Detector »

PS. Could Cru stop stealing members from Vuohet please? I got 3 members and one of them is already informing me about hopping to Cru..

It's not about stealing, stop typing drunk and i told you that i've talked to my former squadmates on joining Cru before the start of BABL4. This is why I didnt show up to the first pre-league match last sunday with Vuohet. Nobody is stealing players from what I know, that is just a lie.

Matioso

Post by Matioso »

Could you newbs just learn how to recruit and or get new players from other zones, ok thx and bye!

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

Matioso wrote:Could you newbs just learn how to recruit and or get new players from other zones, ok thx and bye!
Do you have any idea how easy it is for you compared to some newer squads?
You have a stable core of veteran players, you're a "successful" squad in DSB History. I would consider others' situation largely different from yours.
If you're so much better at it, why don't you kick half of your roster out and recruit players from other zones? Then perhaps you might have more than 3 squads for babl.

And I'm not talking about Crus here... We haven't asked a single player to join us, and it's our choice.