BABL Finals schedule

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Tembest

Re: BABL Finals schedule

Post by Tembest »

Well, thanks for your effort. I'll try to do my share assuming I have time to get online before the match.

kemi

Post by kemi »

Funny how you turn one idea into an even worse one by collecting the staff...

Great minds working together giving the lower ranked team a clear advantage.

Perhaps thinking things through before posting them is a better idea..

And people wonder why the zone is emptying out. Obvious this is not the only reason but it is sure working towards the same end goal. "Game over"

Eridu

Post by Eridu »

Hello :)

First, I hope you all realize that had it been left at 3 rounds the matches would have been over after 2-0 anyway and no one would be saying anything. Obviously all ships allowed after round 2 is what was wanted for the 5 round matches but the problem with that has been explained.

I have never like the idea of a coin toss. Top ranked team gets to pick first, yes, similar to home field advantage. That's why it was like that in first week of playoffs. I have absolutely no problem leaving it as is,but....

If some kind of option is wanted to help ensure it goes longer then 3 rounds. What if a team is losing 2-0, the losing team starts round 3 on whatever freq they want. If it is tied 1-1, we just keep going in same order, 1-0-1-0.

Oh yea, I'm pretty sure I remember the map being used for final being good for freq 0 ships, more then others anyway, Spider owns. :P

Beer Hunter

Post by Beer Hunter »

Lets hear what the angry mob says. Personally I'd like coin toss because that makes sure both teams have exactly same chance of winning the coint toss(es) as well as the game.

Option number 2 ain't bad either. Will we see more drama or can we settle this once and for all now? ;)

kemi

Post by kemi »

I can live with both options

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

kemi wrote:I can live with both options
I agree with kemi. Either coin toss or what Eridu suggested. I'm fine with both.

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

Umph.. I don't think I'll make it. =/

Barca's first La Liga game at 19GMt.

Beer Hunter

Post by Beer Hunter »

Eridu wrote:Hello :)

If some kind of option is wanted to help ensure it goes longer then 3 rounds. What if a team is losing 2-0, the losing team starts round 3 on whatever freq they want. If it is tied 1-1, we just keep going in same order, 1-0-1-0.
Okay we'll use this system.