BABL+Dodgeball schedule for rest of the league

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Beer Hunter

Re: BABL+Dodgeball schedule for rest of the league

Post by Beer Hunter »

Apparently, alright. I'll try to be more direct if that's what the people want. :roll:

kemi

Post by kemi »

If you just didn't lie we could start there.

Nubby

Post by Nubby »

Won't lie. I personally asked for at least the 17pm GMT slot or I wouldnt have brought my squad over, (heck I pushed for the 16pm GMT). Was'nt a threat, was more a I don't want to waste the league time if we have game-times we can't show too.

1.) 17pm GMT is like Midnight Sunday (heck 1am Mon on the off-chance I'm in S'pore for the weekend) for me which is bad enough / if I don't show you can bet your entire life savings my squad isnt going to show.
2.) EGDL/TWEL has games generally from 1:30pm EST (17:30GMT) to 4:30pm EST. Majority of my squad minus the HZers are at least in one of those leagues. See last week where I had to snake a couple of TW friends cause a few of my EG Squaddies were taking part in EGDL Semi Finals.

So it's not entirely BH's fault that we got a specific time-slot. I'm sure if you request a certain time-slot, priority/consideration would have been given. Its not like BH or Eridu won't try to cater to the requests as best as they can.

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

That wasn't the point Nubby. I am more than happy to grant you or anyone the slot they need to ensure show ups.

Anyhow, I believe this subject is dealt with now and we're all a bit smarter again.