Standings+scoring for BABL & Dodgeball

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Beer Hunter

Re: Standings+scoring for BABL & Dodgeball

Post by Beer Hunter »

Would be easiest to leave it here. That was the idea, as DB was just a "secondary" league, as BABL play-offs begin the priority and focus should move there. Of course we can change this if you all feel its really necessary to play play-offs for DB too.

kemi

Post by kemi »

But BD is much more fun than BABL :/

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

Hah, yea big DB is... But 3 vs 3 is so retarded.

We could have like DB's for all between BABL play-off matches?

kemi

Post by kemi »

I like it small to be honest, makes it less random.

But having a big DB in between could also be fun, but then again it wouldn't be league :) And then I think I'd personally rather play an East prac or similar

Detector

Post by Detector »

Where does it say anything about the BABL recruit lock? I've searched the whole DSB forums for the BABL recruit lock and I didnt find any results. You could have atleast announced about it, before PAAjehu was specced during the semi-final match. Seems like someone lied, unless its written somewhere.

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

It is not written here and I was surprised by the news as well but according to both Eridu and Beer it has publicly been announced
in pub and other chats several times. In addition, according to Beer you approached him about the matter and he directly told you
how it is. Forums have not been announced as the official way of communicating even though it would be wise because it's the only
place where posts actually stay and everyone willing has the chance to read those.

Nevertheless, you were aware of the rule, so why does it matter where it was announced? Considering the future it's a good point
but purposedly trying to abuse the rule could be interpreted and as intention to sabotage the league, and thus, could result in you
getting banned. I suggest you leave it there unless you're simply suggesting we must have an official channel for all announcements
- I agree.