Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

wo

Re: Team Combat League discussion

Post by wo »

make it happen Temb

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

You've used all your three wishes already.

Beer Hunter

Post by Beer Hunter »

Alright alright, lets get this one step closer to begin. In other words, lets start this league on 15th April, 18GMT. No Pre-League, unless the first game turns into a nightmare. First weekend only one game, for the sake of possible errors or the possibility of it turning into Pre-League game, however after this we shall consider if we can do more games per day/weekend.

For the open questions: I'll answer them, tomorrow. Get your squads ready for the action! Lets show we're still alive and plan to stay that way! 8-)

Hece

Post by Hece »

BH seems to have a twisted imagination. In the pic there was just a hot chick and a dog behind her. I didnt see any genitals in that pic. Maybe some ppl just get turned on and dont want to admit it... :roll:

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

Beer Hunter wrote:Alright alright, lets get this one step closer to begin. In other words, lets start this league on 15th April, 18GMT. No Pre-League, unless the first game turns into a nightmare. First weekend only one game, for the sake of possible errors or the possibility of it turning into Pre-League game, however after this we shall consider if we can do more games per day/weekend.

For the open questions: I'll answer them, tomorrow. Get your squads ready for the action! Lets show we're still alive and plan to stay that way! 8-)
I'm sorry to say this but it's way past "tomorrow".

At least I'm anxious to hear what you have planned so far.