DSB League Finals schedule for February 19th

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Detector

Re: DSB League Finals schedule for February 19th

Post by Detector »

So, is league over now or what?
It is over, Beer Hunter will post the scores later today from 2nd finals match I heard.

Matioso

Post by Matioso »

On behalf of EG I wanna congratulate Inducers for winning dsbl14, your show ups and playing was...let's just say, impressive in finals. Especially you Magnum.
That tie in the first half was funny :D Too bad we couldn't make it yesterday more interesting (mainly because of me) so that we could have played third game but that's how it goes, it was a good match. You deserved to win.

Then secondly I would like to say that yesterday after the match I asked if EG's players still wanna continue as a squad for the coming combat league and hopefully beyond. The answer was yes. And as the squad limit is gonna be 7 (or at least a lot less than our controversial 35 players for dsbl14) we are planning to make at least two different squads. I will remain in charge of both, or more squads, but not kinda capping them. This means that we decided yesterday to promote Hece to lead the second squad in matches. If we get enough then Pater will lead the third hopefully. But so much for this bureaucracy.
We in EG think that this is a worth a try and could be a good change in dsb. We think that we should play as long as there is something to play.
And for the last, I want to thank the staff for making this possible, especially Ent for coding and BH for reffing matches.

Congrats indu.

-Matioso

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

I'll join a squad for sure. I hope I remember to show up as well because players who do not show up are not really useful for small squads. :)