1337!!!

General discussion

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Ssseth

1337!!!

Post by Ssseth »

I'm about to reach (for the fourth time on the DSB forums dating back to 1999 since we keep getting hacked or losing our host or being attacked by gremlins) one the all time classic internet meme post counts, 1337. For all the kiddies out there that was early internet meme speak known as LEET, as in ELITE. In honour of this special moment and because I'm getting tired of talking to myself I will post some of my all time classic pics and signatures from back in the early 00's in this thread for my 1337 post.

Not as exciting as when I sold my 10,000 post for cold hard cash and then donated it to charity and I still think I'm talking to myself... but at least I'm a man of my word. I will go down with the ship but at least will do it screaming at the top of my lungs. I encourage the few of you left to do the same. :)

Good day to you my friends (i.e. the distant voices in my head from many years long past... I miss you some days).
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Tembest

Re: 1337

Post by Tembest »

I want whatever you are on.

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

A couple of bottles of wine at the time ;)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

I was just digging through some old files and holy crap did I have too much spare time on my hands back in the day. Unfortunately I've lost some of them but here is a sneak peak of one was that was made in the golden era of DSB over 10 years ago and eerily accurate as well :/

Beer Hunter

Post by Beer Hunter »

I'll take my hat off for your achievements on the forums. Well done and keep it up. 8-)

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Post 1337! Okay so here it is, a bunch of old form pics I found stashed away in some folders from many years gone by. Enjoy.

Ssseth

Re: 1337!!!

Post by Ssseth »

And for 1338 some old signatures a other misc stuff, fitting since I totally forgot my old sig was "So 1337 he's 1338"... so corny 10 years later but it is what it is! I was especially enamored with the one Ray Fighter did for me, my all time favorite.

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

These are some made for other folks that asked over the years.

Starpo

Post by Starpo »

Yeahhh! 8-)

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Well at least I am not totally talking to myself. :?