Hello from 2019

General discussion

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Beer Hunter

Re: Hello from 2019

Post by Beer Hunter »

Zone is still up and anything is possible, if there's interest from players. At simplest it's just one day of a week when we could login and play for fun, just requires a couple pilots to come by at same time. I'll join the game or host an event if people want, it's not about what I want, it's more about what you, the players, want. I'd love to see DSB active (on daily basis) but that sort of magic is difficult. Who knows what happens once the new client is released in a while.. :roll:

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Not much left to say...

Save your money and get the next Xbox or Playstation. They will be coming out in a year or so.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Ruff

Post by Ruff »

What's up guys. Ruff here. Also played as RuffRyder and RuffRyder...EZE.

Figured i'd reach out and say hello. I guess nostalgia has brought me here.

Anyways, a group of us have remained in contact over the years. We are still in a Fantasy Football (American) league together that has been going on for over 15 years. Members include Krypt Killer, Milk-Man, Cf0ur, Marbred, Havoc, Habakiri, Cyanyde, Webgoat, Turdle, Acron, Stung, and Madmaxx.

Beer Hunter

Post by Beer Hunter »

Hey there Ruffryder and all the other names mentioned. All seem fairly familiar. How about logging in to the game some day for old times sake? ;)

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

How is Milk doing? He used to come around here but has fallen off the last few years.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

I can’t believe there’s still someone posting here (besides Shayne of course ;)

I landed here accidentally.. it appears I have saved the forums in the bookmarks of my iPad under a secret name (no idea why) and I accidentally clicked the link, landed here and voila!

kemi

Post by kemi »

We're lurking in the shadows ;)

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Lurk

Lurk

Lurk

Honestly I just don’t want to let kemi win! The ultimate stubborn show down of all time for no particular reason. Going into decades now. It’s either the forums go down or one of us die at this point. :lol:

Activate_

Post by Activate_ »

Holy shit this still exists? Forgot my password to original forum account.

<3

hora

Post by hora »

I think i would enjoy dsbpub again