Sucky old vet reporting in!

General discussion

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

DragonTrap

Sucky old vet reporting in!

Post by DragonTrap »

Hey everyone - I'm hoping this brilliant old game has some life in it somewhere! I spent many many many hours in DSB. A friend I grew up with - who was Finnish of course - showed me Subspace for the first time about 20 years ago - and I was hooked, on and off, for another 10 at least.

So here I am, 20 years later, missing the league matches with Everglaze (and Hysteria before that!), and chatting with my friends of course.

If this community is active somewhere, I would love to be a part of it again.

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction, and I'll see you in the etube :)

Beer Hunter

Re: Sucky old vet reporting in!

Post by Beer Hunter »

Hello!

We are still here, we usually have most activity during weekends from 3pm EST till 8pm EST and 2pm EST - 6pm EST during week. Our activity varies on daily basis, stick around and gather a crowd. :)

We have over 250 players in our Facebook group, you might want to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/221624844634455/
Our Facebook channel is perhaps the activest way to find players to play with or follow what is going on in DSB today.
DSB in numbers: roughly 60 players play DSB on occasional basis (once a day/once a month, depending what suits them). On course from 28th January 2018 till today we've played approximately 100 pracs and 50 BAB games.

Steam advertising begins on 16th Match so we are expecting more traffic than usual during period of next 30 days.

Welcome back! :)

Ssseth

Re: Sucky old vet reporting in!

Post by Ssseth »

Hello! Nice to see old players drop by!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein