DSB Practice Fridays 2018

General discussion

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Beer Hunter

DSB Practice Fridays 2018

Post by Beer Hunter »

Hello DSBers!

If any of you still around, we have a small group of dedicated players who wish to play DSB Pracs on weekly basis. Who knows we may be up for other things too while there. The idea is to have relaxed competitive gaming with good old players from DSB to enjoy the best DSB still has to offer. This is for old times sake to inspire acitivity for this year, neither are DSB or we getting any younger.

First Practice Friday on January 26th at 6pm EST / 23:00GMT. Same time same place EVERY FRIDAY!

I will be around every Friday starting at 2pm EST / 19:00GMT to greet players, chat about nonsense like the old days or most importantly play with anybody that joins up!

Come play! Lets give DSB one final burst of activity!

Ssseth

Re: DSB Practice Fridays 2018

Post by Ssseth »

Cool, I’ll see if I can join in from time to time for the first little bit.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Beer Hunter

Post by Beer Hunter »

Euros will come online earlier today to start it. In case any euros read this, come by 1pm - 2pm EST (18:00GMT / 20:00 Finnish time) and lets start it up!

Beer Hunter

Post by Beer Hunter »

First Practice Friday was successful! Our players came online 1pm and we started playing BAB which lasted for the next 6 hours. Afterwards we played pracs and even couple rounds of ATW. After this the crowd landed public and played hours and hours during late nite. All in all DSB players played DSB yesterday at least 14 hours! Lets have afterparty each Saturday and continue games today!

Notable sightings: Blazzin, Drannon, forworn, torpedo, Saiyan and many many more!

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Awesome. Congrats!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Beer Hunter

Post by Beer Hunter »

Another succesful Friday! We played BAB & Pracs for about 7 hours. About 30 players visited us again. Afterparty continues whole weekend so login today/tomorrow as well!