DSB Christmas day: 23rd December

General discussion

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Beer Hunter

DSB Christmas day: 23rd December

Post by Beer Hunter »

Greetings DSB!

We've hopefully recovered from the 20 year anniversary parties by now. Few players hoped for some Christmas action inside Deathstar so we are about to offer you an evening of DSB fun. December 23rd 2017 at 1pm EST/18:00GMT we will begin playing and we will start closing the shop around 7pm. Games will continue as long as we have players!

Maybe another big 12 vs 12 game? Perhaps BAB? We can always play Duel Torunaments, ATW or other events too for giggles. Come join us!

Ssseth

Re: DSB Christmas day: 23rd December

Post by Ssseth »

What a great weekend. Thanks again for helping arrange it.

I will see if I can join but I’m going to be going to a play (A Christmas Carol) that day so I might not get a chance. If I don’t see you, Merry Christmas!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Beer Hunter

Post by Beer Hunter »

This was not as big success as previous weekend. We'll get back to business in January when our monthly game weekends begin. More info about that soon! Merry Christmas everybody.

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Cheers, sounds good. Probably bad timing due to the holiday season so close.

Merry belated Christmas to you all as well!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Beer Hunter

Post by Beer Hunter »

We're back in business! viewtopic.php?f=2&t=644