DSB

General discussion

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Serene 2017

DSB

Post by Serene 2017 »

hey guys im pretty sure a lot of people remember. I original dsber from 96 and on aka Subspace Kid, or notorious squad hopper. just checking in on how every one been. I haven't played ss in year or two, planning on jumping on when I get home. I know dsb is dead, and screw tw that noob zone. Maybe we can invite are rl friends to play with us and get some life back into dsb? I really miss swz too that zone was bad ass.

Serene

Ssseth

Re: DSB

Post by Ssseth »

Sup!

Yup. Deader than a door nail. That brief couple of weeks when SS was greenlit on Steam was pretty magical though. 8-)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Beer Hunter

Post by Beer Hunter »

We've had two good days after the steam launch. During summer TW,EG and chaos were down on two different sundays maybe two weeks apart from each other. On both occasions DSB pub was alive and we had 100 players online. Although they quickly disappeared once the servers were back up but they were down for 10-14 hours so there was plenty of time to enjoy DSB. There is always a chance this happens again, the servers mentioned above have had some lag issues. ;)

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Aw damn, I missed it! Someone let me know next time! :o
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein