Uncharted 4 day!

General discussion

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Ssseth

Uncharted 4 day!

Post by Ssseth »

Hooray!!!! My favourite modern game series of all time.

Favorite game of all time is Super Mario Bros 3 of course.

Favorite online game of all time... Subspace! May DSB forever rest in peace. The crappy part about online games is I can't just boot up SS for a quick game like I can with SMB3 which is even older.

Oh well. Happy uncharted 4 day!!!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Tembest

Re: Uncharted 4 day!

Post by Tembest »

You're middle age, your wife still lets you play games all day? ;)

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

I can sneak in a couple hours after my daughter goes to bed. I intentionally play shorter games since 50 hour games of Fallout just don't happen anymore, that would take me half a year.

I just passed Uncharted 4 last night. What an epic game, my new favorite modern game of all time! So great!!!

Super Mario Bros 3 is still my all time favorite.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

So, you finished the game in 7 days huh?

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Yup. It is only around 12 hours and I had a bit of time on the weekend while my daughter was in swimming and piano lessons. :P

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

Cool. I don't know the Uncharted series, what's the game about or like?

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Omg seriously? One of the best game series of all time. The easiest way of putting it is that it is like playing a movie like Indiana Jones. You don't have a PlayStation 3 or 4?

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Honestly I'm still a bit surprised you've never heard of it. One of the bigger console game franchises in the last 10 years, at least the single player ones.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PlpEyDXHuf8

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

Looks cool. I actually do have a PlayStation 1, 2, and 3 but the only games I've ever had are FIFA and NHL. :) I've never really played PS alone. My PS 3 has not been plugged in for about 3 years.

My gaming experience is limited to FIFA, NHL, SubSpace and Diablo :)

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

I've always been a bigger fan of single player games myself. Odd considering I've posted here all these years I suppose!