I... miss DSB and all u azzes

General discussion

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

edthesock

I... miss DSB and all u azzes

Post by edthesock »

I think everybody should come back to DSB. I miss the trolling... miss all you asses... Fuck the worlds gone to shit.
It was fine when it was contained to only DSB, but now the entire world is acting like us....

P.S.
Tango, you were right.
NO PASARAN!

Ssseth

Re: I... miss DSB and all u azzes

Post by Ssseth »

Olla!

Yes. The good ol' days. Sometimes you can't go back again.

Your gaming PC setup sounds intense. I haven't played seriously online in over a decade now. Getting to be an old man I guess!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

edthesock

Post by edthesock »

Agreed, you just can't go back. Wish we could bring life aback into SS somehow... Think we need to get the code released from Prick or whatever his name is. Think he's the reason the game will end. Code needs to be released to the public so it can get ported to other platforms.

Yeah the rig is ok, spend 99% of my gaming time on planetside. You need a bit of a beefed up rig to play it, nothing under an i5. The game has potential but the company hinders it. Still has lots of bugs after being out for over 2 years and so.. I must troll. Remember my cheesy banners n' shit here? Well my trolling sig for planetside.

Yeah, I got better with motion graphics. Do it for a living now and it all started by trolling at DSB, well sort of...

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Slick! That's the coolest banner I've ever seen. I use to dabble in Photoshop back in the day, but never took it further. I am in IT though, I am a PM now.

I don't game much at all anymore, when I do its on consoles. Both old and new. I play Duck Hunt with my daughter sometimes which is cool. Some classics never get old.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Matioso

Post by Matioso »

Yo ED!