Tembest

Re: Any oldies still playing?

Post by Tembest »

I remember this guy

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Ditto

Amazing these forums are still around, till the bitter end!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Beer Hunter

Post by Beer Hunter »

Wo-ho! It's Christmas soon, how about all of you who have access to computer and wish to have a break from your normal Christmas routines show up to play during the holidays? I'll probably lurk in on 27th or so.. :roll:

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

I'll try to remember this

Magnum Size

Post by Magnum Size »

Great to see some old players responding to this thread.

Also in July when steam brought back many old and some new players, it was awesome playing 20 vs 20 in pub again. I haven't seen that in over a decade. Brought back many memories. A great final good bye to DSB.

Thanks to everyone,
Magnum Size

Detector

Post by Detector »

I guess its over :|

Some good old players I would still play DSB with would be Royale, mystik, Makron, Dark_Spirit, darK rampagE, Snake_eye, Car'a'carn, kemi and Beastie and The Sinister, just to name a few.

I have played on the same squads with these players before and i enjoyed every moment of it.

O.M

Post by O.M »

How about you set up a time in advance for all the old players to login and have some games in the public arenas? Maybe a month in advance, like january 30th which is a saturday, and just spam that all around in news etc. Maybe ask TW and EG to advertise as well.

Anyway, shout out to all my Psirens and Renegades buddies out there.

Lame bomber

Post by Lame bomber »

?zonedissolve

Beer Hunter

Post by Beer Hunter »

O.M wrote:How about you set up a time in advance for all the old players to login and have some games in the public arenas? Maybe a month in advance, like january 30th which is a saturday, and just spam that all around in news etc. Maybe ask TW and EG to advertise as well.

Anyway, shout out to all my Psirens and Renegades buddies out there.
As for this, Sundays around 18:00GMT - 20:00GMT could work best. You can set up a time by yourself as well, then to try to get players together for pracs, public or anything else. Advertising through our Facebook group might work best. If there is somebody willing to organise something, we'll back you up and help you all we can. I've got too many commitments IRL to do much work for DSB these days but I lurk around occasionally. All it takes is a dedicated group of players to get online together - more will join up and we could have frequent activity. Then if we're lucky some random people will come check out what's going on which will bring us additional players.