bAd-MF

Re: Any oldies still playing?

Post by bAd-MF »

yawn, what up loosers? :mrgreen:

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Woah long time. Wassup? Nice signature! :mrgreen:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

bAd-MF

Post by bAd-MF »

Got kicked from teh old forum, never bothered to reg again.
Now the Steam-upwards, we might see something interesting after launch, atleast i hope so.
Imperious, Lego, Flying-High, Mestaajat, Warpigs, hear me!

And lol Sseth, you still here. Damn these past years went quick. :lol:

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Yup. I made a vow the be here till the end and I'm a man of my word. Well that and a bit of a lunatic. ;)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Manwh0re

Post by Manwh0re »

Aww man I'm gonna be going out of town at noon on the 3rd. If the go-time is earlier I will be on

NByz

Post by NByz »

I'm in the same boat as the OP!

I played pretty heavily for a couple years about 12 years ago. I logged in tonight and was surprised to see two names I recognized!

But the ole death star was looking pretty empty.

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

It should be busy during the weekends during the late morning/early afternoon in North America and in the late afternoon/evening in Europe.

Spaceman X

Post by Spaceman X »

Fellas, used to be addicted to this game way back 15 years ago, when DSB was huge. When I was living in Canada and could game at the same time as most people, played as Spaceman X in Protection squad if you can remember that far back.. Only got to play 1 league game before moving back to Australia, where time zones ended up killing it for me. I remember making a Protection theme song and all, those were the good ole days.. :)

Anyhow, got on years ago and no one was playing anymore, so thought it was all dead till I found this today.. guess it'll be nothing like it used to be, but glad some people are still enjoying this game..

"you're not dealing with AT&T"

kemi

Post by kemi »

"We are Protection" :)

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Wow yes old school. I remember RIP, or maybe we had changed our name to DarkSide by then, getting owned in league. Elite. :mrgreen: