Howdy

Post by Lame bomber »

Hey DSb people.

Ssseth

Re: Howdy

Post by Ssseth »

Yo, what's new?

Unfortunately we don't get many folks around here these days. :(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Matioso

Post by Matioso »

Hi lb!

Lame bomber

Post by Lame bomber »

hey mati!! Been away from the Internet for about a year. Sad to see things are still the same... O well dsb has been a great chapter in my life. I have no regrets spending 10 years of my life logged onto subspace everyday 8-) even if the zone somehow revived it wouldn't be the same. Rip dsb! Till pater I said hi. What's your Facebook account. I'd love to stay in contact with u two

kemi

Post by kemi »

Hello there :)

Some things stay the same :) But "away from the internet" is that even possible in this day and age? :)

Lame bomber

Post by Lame bomber »

I live in western wyoming in the mountains. 6 months out of the year I camp in the mountains. Internet on the phone doesn't even work. I love it an can't wait till all the snow melts an the Forrest opens up for summer activities. U guys should come visit. Great times

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Wow, forest man. I can't even imagine. I'm such a city slicker!

What do you do for money though? I've heard of people camping on weekends or for a few weeks but they have to go back to work eventually.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Lame bomber

Post by Lame bomber »

Ya I work full time. Then on weekends bunch of friends an I will rally out in the mountains. I make camp by a nice creek in the Forrest an stay there for months. It's beautiful. No Mosquitos. No humidity. No venomous spiders or snakes. Temp barely gets into the 80's. An no rent lol

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

That sounds awesome. Where do you live/ camp?

Starpo

Post by Starpo »

Lame bomber wrote:Ya I work full time. Then on weekends bunch of friends an I will rally out in the mountains. I make camp by a nice creek in the Forrest an stay there for months. It's beautiful. No Mosquitos. No humidity. No venomous spiders or snakes. Temp barely gets into the 80's. An no rent lol
That sounds nice. Wish we had any nature over here.