Thoughts about the cyber attack

General discussion

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Noobius

Re: Thoughts about the cyber attack

Post by Noobius »

Why are all you old farts suddenly posting on these nearly dead forums of a nearly dead game now?

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Wouldn't it be easy to just register for an account with whatever names are free? No hacking needed.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Havoc

Post by Havoc »

Noobius wrote:Why are all you old farts suddenly posting on these nearly dead forums of a nearly dead game now?

the_real_the_snake

Post by the_real_the_snake »

Ssseth wrote:Wouldn't it be easy to just register for an account with whatever names are free? No hacking needed.
The mimic and portray of personality is awesomely good then :/ very well whomever this is. well played. :/

Havoc

Post by Havoc »

I kept playing because of the community (as opposed to the game itself). Time to bring back dSb

Matioso

Post by Matioso »

Havoc, stop talking and start showing up to matches ok?

falconeer

Post by falconeer »

First of all Hoch was always around. Until he's dead, that would be the only time he is gone. It's always been obvious to me he would reveal himself or was still around under a different name. Maybe even staff in Trench Wars or Extreme Games. Hiding, watching etc.

Secondly, Darkboris never hacked anything. That was all propaganda by Hoch to find an excuse to ban Boris because he never got along with him on his Nazi forums. No proof was ever given or provided to the contrary. Darkboris' mistake might have been evading the bans, something I could have done but never did because I had a different method and I didn't want to give the idiots in charge more cause to ban me. When the netban happened, it was too much and for a stupid reason, completely unjustified and for too long, so I had to unban that and the people responsible didnt feel justified enough to pursue me because they knew their netban was a joke.

Third, Denial of Service attacks will become more common, and widescale, enough to threaten huge companies, and you will be lucky to find the people responsible. Luckier still if they are in a country that has the same laws. Luckier still if the country that shares those same laws would even want to spend the money to extradite them. So off your high horse people, you don't, and never did, have any power online, it's just a delusion. Maybe hoch having to deal with the death of his wife realizes what being powerless really means.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcDZS7iYNsA

Now Enjoy my latest observations on DSB

1:Falconeer> whats up with this empty zone
1:moose> u rage quit then it died
1:Falconeer> i got rage banned a few times
1:Falconeer> dunno about rage quitting
1:moose> lolol
1:Falconeer> i gradually got busy and stopped logging in
1:Falconeer> first time i clicked continuum this year
1:Falconeer> been playing other games
1:Falconeer> dsb still got inactive staff?
1:Falconeer> they still worshipping their god entropy
1:Falconeer> praying for his return
1:Falconeer> i was like the sacrifical goat to entropy
1:Falconeer> they sacrificed me on dsb alter to appease the entropy, and have him grant them bounty's
1:Falconeer> seriously you guys need an interventionist god, not one who is never seen, or heard from again
1:moose> lol
1:Falconeer> even devastation zone doing better
1:Falconeer> dsb should have 100 people in it
1:Falconeer> you guys are all selfish dont care about the zone
1:Falconeer> thats why youd rather sysop an empty zone, than step down or do whatever else is necessary to get people playing here
1:Falconeer> DSB, enter it, its empty, exemplary example of the selfishness of humanity
1:Falconeer> anyway i finally have some free time
1:Falconeer> going to finish that dsb map that i promised
1:Falconeer> which takes 300 hours of mapping to finish

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Olla
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein