Say it aint so

General discussion

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Etherlord

Say it aint so

Post by Etherlord »

Never thought the day would come. I logged in the other day for the first time in years. It was kind of a sad moment somehow. I began playing this game at the tender age 15. Can't believe it's been almost 15 years. Met some great people and had some great times, from league to radio to DSB rap. Just wondering if anyone still lurks around here. Wouldn't mind catching up and seeing how things are going.

Tembest

Re: Say it aint so

Post by Tembest »

Some people from the old days still occasionally play the game, including myself.
Forums still have some action, Facebook page maybe 150 users? Even small league is being hosted in the game.

DSB is struggling through its last years but at least something is still happening ;)

kemi

Post by kemi »

Sunday evening (GMT time) is usually the day people play :)

Matioso

Post by Matioso »

Of all the (poor) souls I have encountered in this game I wouldn't have predicted to see you again, Ether :)

Damn good to see ya.

Yeah, got facebook group and a lil league going on, and ofc, EG is there so you might want to join us for us for one more league? :) I might even duel you on Sunday.

WB

-Matioso, captain of Everglaze squadron ;)

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Welcome back. Always nice to see old players drop by.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Pater Punishment

Post by Pater Punishment »

Lol Ether. Drop by some Sunday around 19GMT (when the servers aren't down like right now), and let's du-el like it were year 2005!

Detector

Post by Detector »

Welcome back Ether