chillax detector

General discussion

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

the_real_the_snake

chillax detector

Post by the_real_the_snake »

and calm the fuck down.
if you can read this then the forums are working. no need to panic 2015 is still far away :/

Ssseth

Re: chillax detector

Post by Ssseth »

What's happening in 2015?!? :shock:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

Ssseth wrote:What's happening in 2015?!? :shock:
The domain expires, which means absolutely nothing.

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

ZOMG!!! The end is near!!!!!!!!!

:P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Detector

Post by Detector »

and calm the fuck down.
if you can read this then the forums are working. no need to panic 2015 is still far away :/
I never had panic for this.

falconeer

Post by falconeer »

it means 6 months to wake entropy up and get the domain renewed, might as well move to better forums now like i wanted to, you can actually transfer all posts to a new forum, when i said that before all your shitty excuses for not moving were gone and you all became silent like foul smelling turds. Why excuses? just act already, the zone can definitely be active. Lots of old players posting here because they hoping shit changes and they can finally come back. They are waiting for the fail to end.

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Drama ftw! :o

Detector

Post by Detector »

When the domain expires in 2015, I am very curious about what you all will do next. It's either: 1. Make a new domain with website and forums, or 2. Realize that it's over and letting DSB remain in our memories because it no more exists after. I don't care whatever the decision is, but im just curious what it will be of those two.

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

When the domain is about to expire you just click a button to prolong the contract. I can pay the $15.

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Tembest wrote:When the domain is about to expire you just click a button to prolong the contract. I can pay the $15.
Me too!