first präk in years

General discussion

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Rea

Re: first präk in years

Post by Rea »

hello wrote:
Detector wrote:
Trolling? Rising Star... even capitalised both... give me a break. Rising Star was actually a top LEGO player back in the days. Why would anyone call you by
his nick? Superstar, sure. On Sunday I saw someone call Jesster a superstar.

Besides, Delic did not call you a bad player. He just called "bragging about non-existent achievements" a "Detector moment", and I'm
sorry but you have obtained that reputation all by yourself.
Rising Stars of DSBL, I was one of them back in the days and there was a topic about that too in the old DSB Forums, aswell one where I was a DSBL Superstar. Stop bullshitting now about me not achieving anything, i've won for example DSBL 14, AML, DSB's 6v6 League, DSB's World War 1 and i'm still Number 1 on the Duel Tournament list, so please keep your mouth shut unless you have nothing else than bad things to say about me. I know my reputation, so again stop claiming I have a bad one. Also, the MVP list is wrong atm. as I mentioned earlier.
Firstly, there was a DSBL14? Lol. Second, no good player would ever brag about winning AML. 6vs6 is nothing to brag about either, and World War one?...... Not sure if serious or trolling. And lasttly........ You're #1 on the duel tournament list only because you played the most of them.

Lets keep it real Detector, if someone were to have told me I was playing vs Detector in any game I would be jumping for joy because I know its going to be a disgustingly easy win and MVP.

Your constant posting about your achievements would be fine if they were actually worth a damn. None of them are, however.
So very true.

Rea

Post by Rea »

Detector wrote:Coward, post with your real nickname, or at least say who you are. Or else GTFO. Also you said I played the most, you forgot I won the most. That's why I have 70 Tournament wins and 2nd best has what? 52-53 DT wins. I'm sure I missed a lot of Duel Tournaments too in my SS career, so fuck off to mention with that I only "played the most".
Dude shut the fuck up. You were always fucking garbage. Every top rated dueler could beat you. That doesn't mean you didn't win a round or two here or there, but that doesn't make you better. We all used to beat you, and exactly like Hello said above, if I found out I was dueling you or facing off vs you in a league match, I was the happiest dude around LOL.

Detector

Post by Detector »

Rea wrote:
Detector wrote:Coward, post with your real nickname, or at least say who you are. Or else GTFO. Also you said I played the most, you forgot I won the most. That's why I have 70 Tournament wins and 2nd best has what? 52-53 DT wins. I'm sure I missed a lot of Duel Tournaments too in my SS career, so fuck off to mention with that I only "played the most".
Dude shut the fuck up. You were always fucking garbage. Every top rated dueler could beat you. That doesn't mean you didn't win a round or two here or there, but that doesn't make you better. We all used to beat you, and exactly like Hello said above, if I found out I was dueling you or facing off vs you in a league match, I was the happiest dude around LOL.

I just wrote 60 000 characters in a post and pressed submit and all of a sudden i had to re-login to DSB Forums when my writings disappeared.

All in all shortened what i can say now is that Rea, you had the chance to defeat me in a DT final round, when you lost to be twice there before.

Rea, you always challenged the weaker (worse) players from DSB public arenas through either spamming pubs public chat or private messaging specific worse duelers with less experiences from dueling, this was how you got you over 20-30K kills count from duel arena and then later bragging how you are the best dueler, which you aren't.

I'm not saying i was the best dueler only because i dueled better players than you in DT's Rea, where the competition was as i would say: better than Vs specific worse new players from pub that you dueled. HOWEVER i did defeat many good players in DT's final rounds where the winning mattered for me, players as Troilus, Makron, Pater Punishment, X-Ray Dog, Booyaa.. and even yourself just to name a few.

Beastie changed DSB and became the hardest opponent for the best DSB players and maybe one of the most succesfully best winning player in DSB of all time, this is why so many great players either joined the same squad with him or hated playing against him and his way of annoying players both in game and at the former DSB forums at trash talking. In the end there was only one squad left challenging saiyan (Beastie) and his squad RH and that was Everglaze, which didn't stand a chance in DSBL or Prac League most of the times.

Detector

Post by Detector »

If something messed up DSB, it was either Hoch with shutting down the zone or saiyan with stacking up RH alongside with trash talking a lot to the remaining good players in DSB and taking over DSB with his big ego and crazy piloting skills that didn't end until the last squads in DSB sort of gave up against saiyan in any competitive League in DSB.

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Woah. Shit just got real. I love the passion gents. Glad to hear there are still fond memories and feelings out there for this once great game.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein