Hi

General discussion

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Milk

Hi

Post by Milk »

Hi noobs, I´m guessing we lost all the history from the old website...and since I had it bookmarked the forums under forums.dsb.com I would never have guessed the board was back :/

Anyways, Ssseth/Starpo..you know what to do :/

I´m back!

Matioso

Re: Hi

Post by Matioso »

Lol Milk.

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Heyo, welcome back. Ya it took me a while to realize it was back as well. It was actually Starpo that posted it on Google+ (remember that group I made in case the forums went down... ya well no one checked it lol). I imagine a lot of folks are still trying to go to the old URL (forums.deathstarbattle.com) and getting the page it's down.

Entr0, is there anyway to re-point that to here? I think it would help with activity.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Magnum Size

Post by Magnum Size »

Welcome back Milk & hi to everyone else.

Glad to see that people are joining the forums again.

Milk

Post by Milk »

Ssseth wrote:Heyo, welcome back. Ya it took me a while to realize it was back as well. It was actually Starpo that posted it on Google+ (remember that group I made in case the forums went down... ya well no one checked it lol). I imagine a lot of folks are still trying to go to the old URL (forums.deathstarbattle.com) and getting the page it's down.

Entr0, is there anyway to re-point that to here? I think it would help with activity.
Lol, I didn´t...until I went to my computer yesterday and accidentally clicked on Google+ instead of Gmail...how do you think I figured out it was back? :)
`
See...it did work afterall...;)

Starpo

Post by Starpo »

Wow these bots are ridiculous. Haven't seen this many bots on a forum in a long time.

Starpo

Post by Starpo »

Oh and no problem Shayne. It's called trying www.deathstarbattle.com first. ;)

Entr0py

Post by Entr0py »

I'll see what I can do about making forums.deathstarbattle.com -> here.

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Sounds like a plan.
Starpo wrote:Oh and no problem Shayne. It's called trying http://www.deathstarbattle.com first. ;)
Ya well dumb folks like me and milk never would have thought of it. If you didn't contact me to let me know I might have not figured it out for a long time, if ever. Hard to teach an old dog new tricks. ;)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Milk

Post by Milk »

If Ssseth and I didn´t figure it out, then clearly the problem is not with the user, but with the system :/