Matioso

Re: So ah.. where dafuq is everyone?

Post by Matioso »

Lol

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Olla!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

edthesock

Post by edthesock »

Peeps having a good holiday?
I popped into pub a couple times over the last year or so... so dead... I cried a little.

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

My holiday break was nice. I've been off work since Dec 20th but have to go back tomorrow. :(

Yes, it has been a ghost town. Apparently if you drop in during the right times on the weekends pub can still be somewhat busy.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

No one plays pub anymore, only pracs and league.

falconeer

Post by falconeer »

League is or will be over soon. I wouldn't call it a league anyway. Your last chance to save the zone is over with. As far as I've seen the zone has been empty for a few weeks now. As soon as Eridus motivation burns out (which likely already happened) It will be a dead zone permanently. No one will come back or miss it. You know how to reach me if you ever want to change this fact. I've been busy but I still plan to work on my projects for DSB. At any rate no one gave me the website code, you shit heads still dilly dallying around with the practice scoring system, as if that will save the zone. As if this shouldn't have been done 3 fucking years ago pieces of shit. The forums are still inaccessible, shitty, etc. Every aspect of this zone is a failure and every attempt to fix it is met with resistance by idiots who can't give their time, yet want to hold on to empty reigns of power online. As if you are actually doing anything useful.

Remember i predicted shit head ent would come back and screw around and waste all our time. And he did.
I predicted he will leave, and he will.
I predicted this league was our last chance to save the zone, and it was. Which is why I was pressing everyone to get off their ass. But you guys are slow, inept, stupid, retarded, morons. The large gap between leagues is too great to retain any players.
Now lets watch you all talk on the forums. That's all that's left of this shit house. Sporadic forum conversations. Even the forums died when the adrenaline called falconeer stopped posting for awhile.

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

It was too late a long long time ago. No use pointing fingers. It was inevitable.

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

Nothing is still preventing you from creating a new website even though you do not have Ent's code. Minor alterations to a website won't change anything
anyway. I'm sure if it's a good website, people will thank you and start using it. The bot linkages can then be done later. What do you need from Ent's
website? Only thing you might possibly need are some old statistics and results, ask him and he will share those with you.

You were, in fact, given the required access to change the forums layout, but you claimed it wasn't enough.
We just found out uploading a template was a little more complicated than we believed it to be. So, create a template and I'll upload it for you. And then I'll
give you the access to start fine tuning it here.

This stuff won't save DSB, but absolutely nothing prevents you from doing it Falc. I don't care if you do anything, but don't act like you are denied the chance.

falconeer

Post by falconeer »

go work in a hospital you'd fit right in.