Website and Forums

General discussion

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Delic

Re: Website and Forums

Post by Delic »

Fly Swatter wrote:@ Delic

There is no reason whats-so-ever that we couldn't schelde another league in. We have the reg league and babl thats it, and they aren't all that successfully. That leaves alot of possible downtime between. Im sure that the current staff would help out in whatever way they could, but no they wont dictate anything, just the schelde needs decided. You could even run pub the way that supports the league ur running also.

But the issue i see is who will develop this? I already talked to snake he has time for dsb but only if we move to asss. I offered possible full access, or i offered to check the possibility for him getting that back, but he dont want it.

We could start laying down ground work to move to asss aswell, but most of the work needs to be front loaded before moving to the next step.

Its comes down to the people that can develop, that is what the key issue is here @ dsb : P

-Fly
Thanks for clarifying.

Well, I don't really need any help when it comes to arenas and gameplays themselves... I "only" need assistance with the coding part.
Samapico (co-creator of DCME) can help a little bit with coding AS3 modules, and also offered to assist as consultant if needed (he's very knowledgeable, specially with AS3).

falconeer

Re: Website and Forums

Post by falconeer »

I've already got an AS3 coder waiting.

Plus there would have been snake, yourself, and others involved if I was sysop. If you want anything coded to ASSS just let me know and I'll get my coder to start on it.