Website and Forums

General discussion

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

falconeer

Re: A Proposed Plan

Post by falconeer »

The admin access you gave me Tembest isn't good enough. I can't import templates, images, styles, I can't import anything that I actually need to create a template.

Also Can you screenshot the admin panel as it is without any restrictions (you can black out private info) and send it to my e-mail. I want to see how the admin panel looks like in all its glory. Meaning all it's tabs, etc.

jim the chin

Post by jim the chin »

falconeer wrote:Actually as a player I have no responsibility to keep things private. This is a personal matter between you and me. If I was admin of a forum, where data is expected to be private, it would remain so. I've no reason to blurt peoples info out, and every reason to keep it private, since for one its private to begin with. Also considering the extent I'm trying to defend this point, I obviously wouldn't hack the forum, take it down, blurt out info, because I am trying to show you guys you are wrong. Doing all of those things would just be detrimental to my cause and to myself. Sever your free to think what you want, but you don't know me. I am the expert on myself not you. Drop it.
My point has been made. So you can consider it dropped.
Please delete this account. I want nothing to do with this place any more.

falconeer

Post by falconeer »

Your weak point has been made, but only by you in your mind. You need evidence of me in an administrative position, giving out personal information that was clearly meant to be private. Not a personal situation where I was a banned player with no responsibilities towards a community, giving out already public information, and only by talking to you in a public chat. ie not even directly telling anyone your information. Though I'm impressed by your reply rate. You are on measure with the troll god in that regard. Good job.

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

I'll have a look at the access tomorrow.

jim the chin

Post by jim the chin »

Tembest wrote:I'll have a look at the access tomorrow.
Just give me 24 hours in which to delete my forum account first.

falconeer

Post by falconeer »

Delete your e-mail and your blog too.

And If I was to ever meet you in real life, there is a way to escape that situation also by killing yourself.

jim the chin

Post by jim the chin »

falconeer wrote:And If I was to ever meet you in real life, there is a way to escape that situation also by killing yourself.
:lol: Ladies and gents, I present the child that wants to be head sysop in DSB. God fucking help us.

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

jim the chin wrote:
Tembest wrote:I'll have a look at the access tomorrow.
Just give me 24 hours in which to delete my forum account first.
The access will not be any that allows him to view any information. It's an access simply to modify the looks of the forums.

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

Falc, it seems we have a problem with the forums. Apparently only the Owner account can upload new templates and other stuff...
At least I can't, and I have the highest Admin access possible.

We'll have to put this on hold until I get the owner account to myself. I'll let you know once it's done.

the_real_the_snake

Post by the_real_the_snake »

Seriously, are you all retarded?
Since when are things on forums are not encrypted ?(if they aren't then please let falc replace the forums with one that do have a simple encryption )
Or since when does anyone get scared of someone else finding his IP address.
your IP address is already scattered around the web. It's meaningless and trust me only really highly capable individuals can "harm" you using your IP address.
And obviously nowadays it's trickier without inflicting you with some trojan or worm first.

So lets say falc is that highly capable individual, he wouldn't have been wasting his time on this game or forums trolling you so he could eventually after 15 years get forum admin access, and he would have already had all your details and your precious IP address.
I don't know what you're all scared of? what fucking details can be found if he has admin? nothing at all, not even access to your pw or anything.
If he had access to the database of the forums, then the most he could have done was able to read your inbox. wooohoo, big deal. Move along you bunch of 80's big brother scared retards.

Seriously, are you all 80 yo's who don't use credit card?
Heck, buying something online is more "dangerous" than giving falc admin access to a website or a stupid game.