DsbPub Project.

General discussion

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Ssseth

Re: DsbPub Project.

Post by Ssseth »

Sounds neat.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Detector

Post by Detector »

I predicted something like this for DSB, ever since too many grows up and have more life outside this silly 2d spaceshooter game, it would end in about time. Too much retarded stuff going on in DSB for a long long time, this is something I couldn't live with if I ever would be 1 part of this trash Zone.

Fly Swatter

Post by Fly Swatter »

LoL?

This post is a year old now. The bot is a simple clean design, and has been running in pub for the better part of the last year. Its just a generically coded bot that can be modified easily, problem is the zone is dead and no one cares to offer any suggestions.

-Fly

falconeer

Post by falconeer »

Suggestion make me sysop, and i'll show you guys how to run a zone to 100 players instead of into the ground. gg

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Well wouldn't that be a hoot...

:/
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

falconeer

Post by falconeer »

I feel sorry for ssseth having to sit here all alone for 2 years. Because no one could get the forums active or the zone.

Delic

Post by Delic »

I've got plenty of suggestions, plenty of ideas, plenty of plans.

You know why? Because I've accumulated them during all these years when Staff ignored good ideas ;P hehehe.

Remember when Ent made that "who should be the next sysop" thread? I think he said it should be decided by the people or something like that... (EXCEPTION: UNLESS DELIC WINS)

hehehe. cheeckintongue.

peace y'all!!

falconeer

Post by falconeer »

I'd even vote delic for sysop, anything is better than a dead person running a zone.

Might as well appoint Lincoln to run the zone, he couldn't do any worse a job from his coffin, than ent and liito have been doing.

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

As Madona so eloquently put it. Don't cry for me Argentina.

I have a private forum where I talk to myself all day. It's great.

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

Funny how someone can call life a forum.