DSB Pub

General discussion

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Seriel Killer

Re: DSB Pub

Post by Seriel Killer »

Tembest, see Beer's post? proves everything I said about staff...

kemi

Post by kemi »

Putting Temb or Sever in the discussion is needed in my opinion. I bet they have a lot more to offer than me

Since I am also stuck with the settings, the map etc.. :P

But then again Nubby you just admitted to being in Lego at some point so all your opinions just became void. Sorry but that is how the zone works.

Beer Hunter

Post by Beer Hunter »

Seriel Killer wrote:Tembest, see Beer's post? proves everything I said about staff...
Staff has other people too, the visions, opinions and observations are my own. :roll:

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

Seriel Killer wrote:Tembest, see Beer's post? proves everything I said about staff...
It proves nothing but a page of Beer's thoughts. Besides, some of his points are very valid.
Especially where he claims everyone is allowed to help in any way they please as long as it does not require ?zonegrant idiot.
It has been like this ever since Ent took over. People think they aren't allowed to help just because some (most) of their ideas
are turned down. It means the idea wasn't good. If you presented it only to Ent and he said no, then perhaps you should've
presented it to everyone using forums or such. Only then you can actually get support for your ideas.

If one man comes up with something great in his own opinion, it might not actually be even an average idea, in fact, it could be
horrible. For example, you think you have the right to call Staff or whoever has decided the future of your ideas idiots because
they turn you down. Yet I haven't heard you claim you've had any support for your ideas. What makes you think you are wiser
than the person who you present your idea to?

The deciding end of the zone will react to requests that get support because only then they can know that many people actually
want whatever you suggest. If you don't do that, you leave it in the hands of 1-3 people to decide the future of your idea.
Sometimes they could be correct, sometimes wrong but who are you to tell that alone? How are you more qualified to know which
is better for the zone than Ent for example? I am not even claiming Ent is more qualified than you, I'm just asking why do you
think you are more qualified than him or especially a group of people?

I can guarantee you that if you actually want to help in the revival process of the zone, you will be allowed to. I would even say
most of you willing to help are allowed to help with almost anything you want, whether it is a new map, a new league, a new pub,
everything will be tested and see how people react to it. If Delic wants to create his plan, which I think he's qualified of, I am
pretty damn positive he will be allowed to do it, and even without the ownership of the zone, he will most likely be allowed to even
coordinate it. Whether he will be allowed to do EVERYTHING he wants, is irrelevant, that requires the approval of more people since
just as anyone else, Delic isn't qualified to decide everything on his own.

Sorry for the long post... It's just bothering me that people think they aren't allowed to help in the process.

Seriel Killer

Post by Seriel Killer »

such bullshit, it's unbelievable... the only thing I have left to say
is look at facts and history, so many developers heard exactly what
you say and still left. Do the math.

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

Seriel Killer wrote:such bullshit, it's unbelievable... the only thing I have left to say
You do mean after Hoch left for good, right? Because nothing I said affects Hoch's reign.
Mori and Swatter are the only Devs that I've ever seen to try get any support from public.

Swatter is still here. Mori left because he created one thing and it wasn't a success I guess. I don't know the full story behind this,
I was already inactive during this time. Anyhow, prove me wrong. Tell me what you want to do and prove me how Staff will turn
it down even though it's a good idea and gets support from many ends. I've never seen it happen since Ent took over, so prove me
wrong. Tell me what would you actually want to do. Right now. And don't repeat yourself by going "I've done it so many times. I'm
not interested anymore. You should've used me when you could." I don't care what you claim. Step up right now, at this moment.
Tell me what you would like to do or stop saying it's Beer's or Eridu's or Ent's whoever's fault. This is your chance. Step up or pussy out.

Seriel Killer

Post by Seriel Killer »

Tembest wrote:
Seriel Killer wrote:such bullshit, it's unbelievable... the only thing I have left to say
You do mean after Hoch left for good, right? Because nothing I said affects Hoch's reign.
Mori and Swatter are the only Devs that I've ever seen to try get any support from public.

Swatter is still here. Mori left because he created one thing and it wasn't a success I guess. I don't know the full story behind this,
I was already inactive during this time. Anyhow, prove me wrong. Tell me what you want to do and prove me how Staff will turn
it down even though it's a good idea and gets support from many ends. I've never seen it happen since Ent took over, so prove me
wrong. Tell me what would you actually want to do. Right now. And don't repeat yourself by going "I've done it so many times. I'm
not interested anymore. You should've used me when you could." I don't care what you claim. Step up right now, at this moment.
Tell me what you would like to do or stop saying it's Beer's or Eridu's or Ent's whoever's fault. This is your chance. Step up or pussy out.
Sorry, i'm not falling for that trap again... you can do whatever
you like with your zone, you can see I'm not logging in like many
others.

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

It's not my zone. I'm not doing anything with it. I don't even know what's going on there.
I'm just offering you a chance to help, which you want to skip. Fair enough, but at least this time don't claim you weren't offered the chance.
There is a reason why I always talk in public. I have to hold my word.

Seriel Killer

Post by Seriel Killer »

Tembest wrote:It's not my zone. I'm not doing anything with it. I don't even know what's going on there.
I'm just offering you a chance to help, which you want to skip. Fair enough, but at least this time don't claim you weren't offered the chance.
There is a reason why I always talk in public. I have to hold my word.
rofl, are you stonned? when did I said I wasn't offered a chance?

you are such a hypocrite it's unbelievable.

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

What I mean by chance that do people besides Eridu, Beer and Ent know what you did?
You just created something and when a small group of people disagreed with you, you gave up.

I have never even heard of an idea from you. All I've heard is you bitch how "Staff" doesn't like your ideas.

Look up "hypocrite" in dictionary or explain how am I hypocrite, because I fail to see it.

Hypocrisy:

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.
3. an act or instance of hypocrisy.