SS Nostalgy

General discussion

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

guy7

Re: SS Nostalgy

Post by guy7 »

Oh and, from the ancient logs:

DeadlyAnge> <------6'2, 200lbs, 18y/o, benches 280lbs, plays football, rugby, hockey (ice & roller), basketball, weight training, boxing/kickboxing and tae kwon doe. there thats my life. oh and cars =)
DeadlyAnge> i have pic to prove everything....i have picture of myself benching 280, u have pics of me playing football and all others, in my car, with my gr
DeadlyAnge> so shove it

Seriel Killer

Post by Seriel Killer »

man those days where we had bell misses and no bell flags :P

Diggeridoo

Post by Diggeridoo »

Hahhah, oh god.. Havent been playing for like 6 years and decided to pay the forums a visit.

Its really a shame dsb died. This was truly a great game and a big part of my youth. First played 1997 on name Vinetto, after that Hemohesi, Dodgewiper and Diggeridoo.

I miss the legendary puff's corner and Heces "Templar East Team" -thread :D

Everybody who remembers me, hope your doing well! :)

kemi

Post by kemi »

guy7 wrote:T Sakro> Is this an omen... when kemi is reffing in the playoffs - sai wins... its weir
Lol :)

Seems that in this game LEGO were too lazy to flag and SaI were still some negging bastards :/

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Diggeridoo wrote:Hahhah, oh god.. Havent been playing for like 6 years and decided to pay the forums a visit.

Its really a shame dsb died. This was truly a great game and a big part of my youth. First played 1997 on name Vinetto, after that Hemohesi, Dodgewiper and Diggeridoo.

I miss the legendary puff's corner and Heces "Templar East Team" -thread :D

Everybody who remembers me, hope your doing well! :)
Nice seeing old faces drop by! :)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Brainbuster

Post by Brainbuster »

WAS IST DAS?

Matioso

Post by Matioso »

Lol BB

Starpo

Post by Starpo »

Seriel Killer wrote:Here is an old forum of DSB from 2002 with all kinds of squads
like Subspacers, ArchAngel etc... enjoy!

http://web.archive.org/web/200206020839 ... ?viewcat=4
Last Post
2002-06-15 05:42
by Starpocalypse

On the main board.
Awww yeaahhh. 8-)

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Good old puffs corner. Man. Seeing that makes me feel old. Crazy how long I've been lurking around here. When it's gone a tiny little peice of me will be gone too

Not like it matters, but I must have around 20,000 posts between all the forums over the years.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein