Next Head Sysop?

General discussion

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Beer Hunter

Re: Next Head Sysop?

Post by Beer Hunter »

Like and if this was a vote, anyway, I can do it. Obviously somebody would be granted with access/control of public because that is not my area. I can however control the overall management of the zone. :ugeek:

Fly Swatter

Post by Fly Swatter »

Beer Hunter wrote:Like and if this was a vote, anyway, I can do it. Obviously somebody would be granted with access/control of public because that is not my area. I can however control the overall management of the zone. :ugeek:
You're senior staff and trustee of sorts who seemingly already manages aspects of the zone. I can appreciate that, but basically, we'd just be losing Ent and getting nothing in return that we don't already have. And to be honest, this would seem like a return to the old reign, undoubtedly bad for the zone.

the_real_the_snake

Post by the_real_the_snake »

well well well, took me a while to figure out ship number one name...
glad to see delic is finally standing up and proposing to himself.

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

the_real_the_snake wrote:well well well, took me a while to figure out ship number one name...
So I failed to keep you out... great

the_real_the_snake

Post by the_real_the_snake »

you only thought you succeed as i chose to stay out

Super Duper

Post by Super Duper »

Sneik for sysop ;/

Matioso

Post by Matioso »

Snäek for hece's pride ;/ ;/ ;/ ;/ ;/ ;/ ;/ ;/ ;/ ;/ ;/ ;/ ;/ ;/ :/

Delic

Post by Delic »

Fly Swatter wrote:
Delic wrote:fine I'll do it.
Will you be granting me total control over everything, or will I have to endorse someone else or even apply myself?
You'd probably be Head Dev or something of the sorts if I were to be SysOp, since you've proven that you're capable of developing great projects, but I would definitely be the coordinator of these projects because I believe I see things from a wider and more realistic perspective than most, and after all these years I have the same motivation and ambition as I always did.
Basically I know what needs to be done and when it needs to be done. I know what it takes to construct a revival strategy, and I know how to measure each phase and stage of the progress properly in order to make corrections and adjustment based on unexpected obstacles and / or the appearance of an improved or better method or path.

P.S. sneik would be my spokesman who'd be in charge of posting with bad grammar in news.txt (just to spite Hoch).

Delic

Post by Delic »

You would naturally have total creative freedom to reach the objectives that I would set for the projects though.

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

Delic wrote:Basically I know what needs to be done and when it needs to be done. I know what it takes to construct a revival strategy, and I know how to measure each phase and stage of the progress properly in order to make corrections and adjustment based on unexpected obstacles and / or the appearance of an improved or better method or path.
If Ent does not want to continue, Delic gets my vote.
However, I would like to hear more about your revival strategy and how would it be implemented.

I'm capable of building a revival strategy, know how to measure progress, make adjustments and how to lead projects as well,
but the implementation is the hardest part. Who would do the actual work, and what is it?

Is it just a statement where you claim to be capable of all the previously mentioned or do you already have something in mind?

What about motivation? You claim to have the same motivation after all these years. I am curious why you haven't been around then.