Next Head Sysop?

General discussion

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Ssseth

Re: Next Head Sysop?

Post by Ssseth »

:(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Fly Swatter

Post by Fly Swatter »

At this point i could probably self declare myself the new head sysop and no one other then beer hunter would have anything to say about it. Eridu might bitch and whine but im pretty sure i can kick his ass.. so.. Ent likely would congratulate me on the promotion, liito likely would chose not to comment.

Beer Hunter

Post by Beer Hunter »

Another hostile takeover? Rather insteresting way to pursue your career considering you've been inactive for months before this declaration. You lack a lot of qualities to be a head sysop of the zone and this decision is not for you to decide without discussion.

Fly Swatter

Post by Fly Swatter »

Beer Hunter wrote:Another hostile takeover? Rather insteresting way to pursue your career considering you've been inactive for months before this declaration. You lack a lot of qualities to be a head sysop of the zone and this decision is not for you to decide without discussion.

In a matter of moments.. point one has been proven :lol:

Beer Hunter

Post by Beer Hunter »

Declaring yourself as anything hardly makes you a head sysop of the zone. Therefore nobody has any obligation to believe so nor do as you say. :roll:

Fly Swatter

Post by Fly Swatter »

My post is ment to be ironically funny, sorry if you missed the joke bh.

Beer Hunter

Post by Beer Hunter »

My point is proven, making a statement of that magnitude as a joke or an attempt to troll is far from qualities expected from a respectful leader of DSB.

Fly Swatter

Post by Fly Swatter »

Whatever.. I guess I struck a nerve..

Eridu was good enuff to bitch and whine for me, but only because i asked him to.

Beer Hunter

Post by Beer Hunter »

At the very least we're aware of your elevated status as a troll now, considering your future words to be another attempt of trolling rather than respectful or meaningful discussion. :lol:

Fly Swatter

Post by Fly Swatter »

I could squash you like a bug.