Next Head Sysop?

General discussion

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Tembest

Re: Next Head Sysop?

Post by Tembest »

Delic wrote:
Tembest wrote:Edit: Delic, what was your Hattrick team again?
I got an email last week saying it was removed for inactivity... I got bored of it after 3 years non-stop heh.
Hehe, I've played it since 2002 or 2003 :) I've had multiple teams though. I like it because it doesn't really require any
activity unless you're wanting to become the best. I've now gathered 60 millions euros and will start building my team
and see how far it'll take me. I'm promoting wingers and midfielders from my youth academy players and the rest I'm
going to buy.

Eridu

Post by Eridu »

No need to go on repeating ourselves. If you want to help create a real plan we are more then happy to hear from you. Not like we're going to be, "lol, delic is just cheap ER, meh", it's just a title, or don't join staff and just help dev like swatter. Many ideas are floating around from everyone with no one to bring them to life.

Just come back.

Mu$tard

Post by Mu$tard »

I guess what boggles my mind is even after I have long since retired.... I can not believe that people believe this zone still has a glimmer of hope (no offence). I like your spirit Rocky but sometimes you gotta just throw in the towel. Like the move Rocky Balboa he tried to make a come back and just got fucking pwned. Like Bandidos south team when I played for Danger....right Kemi and Xiver? eased to perfection

kemi

Post by kemi »

You never won against us Mustard, but I will admit you played better than expected :P

Entr0py

Post by Entr0py »

woot

Milk

Post by Milk »

I'll do it for $ 12.000 a month + benefits

- Milk, fastest car, hottest g/f, best looking

Matioso

Post by Matioso »

You'll do it for a sandwich + applejuice in a year.

Milk, fastest bike, hottest coffee, best looking shoes.

Milk

Post by Milk »

lol, DEAL

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Milk wrote:I'll do it for $ 12.000 a month + benefits

- Milk, fastest car, hottest g/f, best looking
The cheque is in the mail. ;)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Detector

Post by Detector »

I guess DSB's population just got too old in age, including its Sysops. Thats why none have time to play anymore. It was fun while it lasted.