SAD

General discussion

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

NetoXP

SAD

Post by NetoXP »

After 2 years of been "AFK" I returned today to have some casual play in Public and say Hi to my old friends and just to firgure out that the site is EMPTY, WTF!!

It seems DSB community expected to have the same players of 12 years ago. It is really sad that we didnt promote the game in other forums, Facebook, Tweeter, etc to get some noobs and fill the spaces left by retired players.

The game is great & free but lacks of promotion and players. In my opinion it is very unlikely that a new player will want to stay in an empty public area.

Also it seem league (as I knew it) is dead and is really sad that probably this site will be dead in maximum 2 years.

I spent more than 10 years and 3200 play hours to this game.

Live long and prosper!

A mis viejos amigos que espero algún día vean este mensaje. Suerte en sus vidas y les deseo lo mejor!!!!

NetoXP (@gmail.com)

Matioso

Re: SAD

Post by Matioso »

Hi neto long time no see. Come online today (Sunday) we have matches and it will be at least a bit better :p

But ofc you are right :& Old game, sad fate :/

Detector

Post by Detector »

Also it seem league (as I knew it) is dead and is really sad that probably this site will be dead in maximum 2 years.
Seems like many have realized the same as you have and thats why they never came back to DSB. It will be interesting to see how many players will play in the next DSBL.

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

:cry:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein