Hi, my name is - (not slim shady)

General discussion

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Werq

Re: Hi, my name is - (not slim shady)

Post by Werq »

Kemi, your right, seems I was way off, Werq was created June 2000. But that makes sense since I wouldn't have finished gymnasium if I was hooked on a game :)

Played some E pracs today, was fun, just like old times :)

SuperGM007

Post by SuperGM007 »

hello my name was super
random memories from me
saturday night trash talk with shellback on roger wilco
i remember a story about wanking his dog off to a dog across the street?.
former smod
former league ref
former captain of the mighty swedes!
former dsb radio dj lolz

my first squad Archangel Cedian Kharv Wiesel ....then met lemmy and evulla coolest cats around i could list a billion names was just thinking man i miss the old times just the chatting

i recognise every name in these posts i think nice to read.
Don't think I've changed just aged :P

Seriel Killer

Post by Seriel Killer »

This is starting to look like those alcoholic support groups.

kemi

Post by kemi »

Super what do you do IRL these days, and where do you even live?

I think most of us miss the old days as well... Kind of silly to be honest, but nevertheless true :)

Matioso

Post by Matioso »

Radio...SUUPPAAAAHH.

Brainbuster

Post by Brainbuster »

Hi, my name is Brainbuster and i'm a fat finn.

Started this game in like 1998 at school. One day all the "cool kids" were being badass and sneaked into the computer class after classes were over and i was invited to join the game...the rest is history.

Been on many squads but had the best times in Mordax, Midgard, New Hope and Old Bones. I sucked at everything...only way I could get any playtime was playing in Upper South...and I perfected my flagwhoring tactics and became a legend (MVP in upper south never forget). I'm 25 now, no gf, no wife, no dog (died), no father (died of cancer the 30th of December, 2011) and i'm finishing my BBA this year and after that I have no idea what i'm gonna do..maybe travel..maybe work..dunno! It's been a rough start to the year but i'm finally getting back to my studies etc!

I've met a lot of dsb players...many of them are still my very good irl friends and we play in the same football team atm! Hollar' at Frozzy, Emper, Wazp, Fessor, Soolomanne, Lyric, Ezkim0!

well that's all i can think of atm......peace out old timers!

CFouR

Post by CFouR »

Looool Super, shellback on roger wilco.. that was classic. Dude had quite the accent.

Never been into the forums, but I had to holler. Going to confess I've been playing this game again for a month or so, so get your asses on and come play. Talking to you Milk.

Rasher

Post by Rasher »

SuperGM007 wrote:hello my name was super
random memories from me
saturday night trash talk with shellback on roger wilco
i remember a story about wanking his dog off to a dog across the street?.
former smod
former league ref
former captain of the mighty swedes!
former dsb radio dj lolz

my first squad Archangel Cedian Kharv Wiesel ....then met lemmy and evulla coolest cats around i could list a billion names was just thinking man i miss the old times just the chatting

i recognise every name in these posts i think nice to read.
Don't think I've changed just aged :P
hahahaha Shellback used to be awesome. You mention Roger Wilco to anyone now-a-days and they haven't a clue what the hell you are talking about.

Good to see things are still kicking at least a little here. I've got a week of boredom before Tera Online launches.