Hi, my name is - (not slim shady)

General discussion

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Ssseth

Re: Hi, my name is - (not slim shady)

Post by Ssseth »

Milk wrote:Hi :/

Ssseth, who are you?!
lol sure, selling extra kidneys these days to pay for the old lady I imagine?

:P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Milk

Post by Milk »

Ssseth wrote:
Milk wrote:Hi :/

Ssseth, who are you?!
lol sure, selling extra kidneys these days to pay for the old lady I imagine?

:P
Aren´t you L()ki´s brother or something? Don´t recall...are you from TW?

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

Huh? What's a "SubSpace"? :/
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Seriel Killer

Post by Seriel Killer »

Ssseth wrote:Huh? What's a "SubSpace"? :/
Correction:
Ssseth wrote:Mom? What's a "SubSpace"? :/

Werq

Post by Werq »

Wow...I've just spent 1h reading topics here and been surprised by how much I remember and recognize nicknames... I should really be asleep now as I have work tomorrow as Document Control on a large project by ABB.

I don't remember what year I started actually, 98-99 somewhere perhaps. I chose the nick simply from the placement of the keys on the keyboard :) I joined Monistary not long after I started and stuck there as long as it was active, won DSB Life one time, still find it fun to mention I was a world champion in an online game once :D Started a squad and ran it for one league season if I remember correctly, can't remember the name of it though...

I also remember having to pay alot for my addiction when I was still living at home with a dial up modem, and that my girlfriends back then complained about my playing. I got quite addicted and screwed up my first year at University partly because of it. I also became a great whiner (as some of you might remember - Hi Milk ;)

Ah I could go on for ages but I have to go to sleep shortly.

I am now turning 32 this year, I have a girlfriend since 6 years and a dog. Live in Västerås in Sweden if you happen to drop by.

Nice topic and fun to see that miraculously DSB is still around and some of the vets. Shame there seems to be a shortage of people playing these days. Have to install continuum again and have a go :) Someone should develop an Android client!

Have fun

/Mike a.k.a Werq

Milk

Post by Milk »

lol, Hi Werq...still dating Typhoon? :p

kemi

Post by kemi »

Wow Werq, hey there! :)

FYI Monistary started in early 2000 (around march or april), if that helps your timeline.

Good to hear you're still doing well, but Västerås is far far away ;)

You're right not many playing anymore, and actually a lot of the people on the forums do not even play anymore, they just come here to chat and talk about the old days :)

Mozart

Post by Mozart »

Hi Werq!

That's the kinda post I was hoping for :-) Interesting to hear.
Indeed miraculously how strong this community / zone is. I miss loops, chy... death-d not so much ... hoch not so much. (but thanks for hosting us.. is he still?) ;P

When I started it wasn't in DSB btw. But when I did join it, it was one of the few zones that I could play without lag.
I quickly joined c-force which used to consist out of 3 or even 4 full rosters. Who was the creator of c-force again, duke nukem ?

Matioso

Post by Matioso »

Omfg it's Werq.

I also saw Sublett online :)

Starpo

Post by Starpo »

Matioso wrote:Omfg it's Werq.

I also saw Sublett online :)
Lol Subleet. Played D2 with him.