Bomb Theme in Pub

General discussion

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

jim the chin

Re: Bomb Theme in Pub

Post by jim the chin »

Why do you give these achievements such value?
Please delete this account. I want nothing to do with this place any more.

Detector

Post by Detector »

Because Duel Tournaments arent hosted anymore and the whole thing seems dead now. Low population in DSB explains it. Such a shame :(

Seriel Killer

Post by Seriel Killer »

Actually Tembest, now I'm eager to hear your top10 list of duelers lol.. this is gonna be good :)

Detector

Post by Detector »

Actually Tembest, now I'm eager to hear your top10 list of duelers lol.. this is gonna be good
Word ;)

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

It's been decades so forming a list would be impossible...
But, for example, something like this in no particular order.

Butch
Makron
Beastie
Sniper
Chalk
Mush
Eside
Pater
Bj
Massi

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

And before anyone's going to make a fool of themselves claiming how they've beaten
so many of those so many times etc.. Please, we all have. The point is that
when those players were at their best at dueling, pretty much no one beat them.

also... ossi, slur, dsb

Seriel Killer

Post by Seriel Killer »

You clearly know nothing about dueling since 6 of them are not that good or havn't even heard of them.

You didn't put my name there, Rea, Boris, Noobius, yours etc etc

Detector

Post by Detector »

It's been decades so forming a list would be impossible...
But, for example, something like this in no particular order.

Butch
Makron
Beastie
Sniper
Chalk
Mush
Eside
Pater
Bj
Massi

And before anyone's going to make a fool of themselves claiming how they've beaten
so many of those so many times etc.. Please, we all have. The point is that
when those players were at their best at dueling, pretty much no one beat them.

also... ossi, slur, dsb
Players like Butch, eside, Massi, Bj, Mush, slur all left Subspace a long time ago, these guys were one of the oldest duelers from DSB. These guys all quit about 6-7 years ago or at a earlier point. I bet you miss these guys, from DSBL1 to DSBL3 they had defeated many new players in the beginning of DSB's history - as they were the most experienced DSB players/duelers from that time. We're not in the year of 2005 anymore Tembest, this is 2012.

The best dueler from DSB STAFF was clearly Chalk Eagle, his dueling style kind of reminded of Reas, he never dropped his defense, but kept shooting streams like an aimbot and kept his opponent in a distance always as long till he made a mistake. I've defeated all those duelers in your top10 list except 2 or 3. Even if Butch was at his best in the terr, I defeated him more times than he did me. If I dueled esidebob now, he would have no chance, but hes been done in DSB for a long time now.

Matioso

Post by Matioso »

Why not host dt and sort this all out. I mean dt for some weekend and for time which is ok for all.

And dete please...

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

As I mentioned, creating a list of the best 10 all time is impossible.
All you can look at his know they managed during their era.

I remember those pilots being the best there was, at least at some point.

I didn't put boris's name because he was roughly top 5 of his time, and thus,
does not deserve to be there. It could be that he belongs in a list where
the real top 10, if all players played at the same time, would be formed.

I didn't mention myself because during my peak times, Makky and Chalk were clearly
better. The rest, I pretty much beat, but those two beat me like 3/4 times we dueled.
Your name isn't there for the same reason, I never saw you dominate duel. Noobius?
I don't think I've lost once to him...

Rea should never he mentioned. He never really dueled anyone stronger than him.
He even completely quit dueling me right after losing the first two times. Also, Rea was
like top 5 during his prime as well.

Butch and eside dominated duel when they were at their best. No doubt about that.
The problem was that they were too wise to die. We all know Makron and Beastie.
Sniper was the only one who actually beat Beastie during Beastie's prime. Chalk wasn't
at his best using that name. He became and inactive staffers and started smurfing, that's
when he beat Makky, Mush, Sniper, me, many others who were good those days.

Pater, I can't remember when, but dominated duel for a while. It was like a one season
miracle, maybe he just dueled so much that year. Somewhere around league 6 maybe?
But I don't remember anyone really beating him that year.

Bj was one of the first great duelers, he was at his best even before Butch and eside,
and I tell you. He was invincible. Massi kind of took over after eside and butch, massi
was arguably the best player of that time. I'm not really sure if he dominated duel that bad,
but it's the image I have in my mind.

And Dete, only butch, eside and massi left dsb a long time ago. The rest were smurfing for
a long long time.

If you want me to create a list that does not concern time in any way... then umm...
That's hard but it could be something like... remember this is when the players were
at their best, not like the average level of their ss career.

butch,makky,beastie,sniper,mush,boris,chalk,pater,me,(sk) I haven't really seen you duel much,
but if Rea > you, then you have no right to be here. If you > Rea, then welcome. :)
Rea definitely does not belong there but I'm not sure who to place there. Maybe ossi.. and you
didn't even play when ossi was at his best.