Kassius

General discussion

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

Ssseth

Re: Kassius

Post by Ssseth »

Ya I doubt places like McDonald's google their teenage employees... ;)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Matioso

Post by Matioso »

Succesful troll is succesful troll, and that isn't one.

Ssseth

Post by Ssseth »

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

And two rocket scientists reply right below...

JTaylor69 said,
"I'd give the employer my password to be honest.
Well, that's until they reach the page where it says you need to type in the confirmation code sent by text to continue"

Ambroos said,
"Same here. My Facebook and GMail can't be accessed without access to my phone ^^"

They think they're clever when they gave their phone number to FB and Google. Way to go dummies.

Matioso

Post by Matioso »

What new did this bring again? SS ain't fb. But sure you are right.

Starpo

Post by Starpo »

Matioso wrote:Well I don't know since I haven't yet went to work for some company but it sure sounds absurd. And also depends on what you mean with decent company lol. That doesn't say that you wouldn't be partly right in this.
A decent company is a company that checks social media on their new potential employees. Every other company is being retarded when hiring.

Matioso

Post by Matioso »

Well, there can be some companies (like small family based companies in Finland) which don't have the "resource" to do that, meaning that they don't do that for which ever reason there might be. And Im not saying now that this would be right or wrong. But yet again I have to admit that I don't know about that very well.
And what would be more interesting is to know if public departments check your background, like when working for city/state.

Starpo

Post by Starpo »

Matioso wrote:Well, there can be some companies (like small family based companies in Finland) which don't have the "resource" to do that, meaning that they don't do that for which ever reason there might be. And Im not saying now that this would be right or wrong. But yet again I have to admit that I don't know about that very well.
And what would be more interesting is to know if public departments check your background, like when working for city/state.
Public departments in The Netherlands all check your background. But I'm not sure if they use social media, they just use public records which of course they have access to.

Matioso

Post by Matioso »

Yeah.