there goes the neighborhood

General discussion

Moderators: Beer Hunter, Tembest, Entr0py

SH0`NUFF

there goes the neighborhood

Post by SH0`NUFF »

Nice work getting the new site up Ent.

I just registered this morning. I just randomly decided to try because i actually didn't know the new site was up,so it was a nice surprise.

I guess I'll get to my point...

I noticed there is no IIOHAB forum-or any of the other forum categories we had before,such as Puffs corner,sports,etc. So,is there any chance something of the sort is coming soon? I realize that there are countless other websites I could post on when I feel like I simply must share my brilliant political insights and observations with the world...or when i want to belittle one religion or another...or defend religion from all of you moral relativists(a philosophical disease,imo)...or whatever. I do...of course...but...it just isn't as fun. ...this is where I'm needed most. I mean,let's face it; dsb has an improbably large number of people who are extremely wrong about pretty much everything.

I'm just sayin...

So what do you say Ent?...maybe?...yes?

I thank you in advance for your wise decision.

I also want to suggest a name or two.
a)Things SH0NUFF is wrong about.
b)"Lies I learned in college" & "God's errors";as corrected and/or clarified by SH0
c)Flawed people debating bad ideas endlessly-and other important stuff

all fantastic...just pick one.

:D

SH0

Ssseth

Re: there goes the neighborhood

Post by Ssseth »

There is such little activity here these days I don't think it hurts just to post it all in the main forum, what do you all think?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

SH0`NUFF

Post by SH0`NUFF »

what the hell was all that? wow

w'sup Seth? long time no be the guy who moderates the forum I post foolishness on. hehe.

while I'm at it I should say hello to any and all other past acquaintances whom I have been unable to publicly chastise for far too long due to the lack of a suitable forum. I have missed your impossibly persistent ignorance.... which reminds me-is that living example of comedic irony, sever, still around? ... that's his name right? The physicist who I'm convinced couldn't critically analyze his way out of a paper bag? lol . he makes me chuckle.

So anyway. yeah I guess the sparse population these days is a viable reason not to have numerous forums just to say you have them. On the other hand, I could say (just for the sake of argument) that if the traffic doesn't pick up significantly in due time, having a dsb website itself would become just as pointless as having a separate IIOHAB-type forum on that website seems to be now.

SH0

jim the chin

Post by jim the chin »

Ssseth wrote:There is such little activity here these days I don't think it hurts just to post it all in the main forum, what do you all think?
That sounds logical, just as long as people know they can post about politics and sport in there.
Please delete this account. I want nothing to do with this place any more.

Seriel Killer

Post by Seriel Killer »

I agree with roulsesef

Tembest

Post by Tembest »

If people really want, we can of course create all those sub forums but I don't see the point. Currently like two new topics are introduced per week so in my opinion we could just post everything on Main Forum. We won't be moving that anywhere, and pretty much only racist posts will be deleted. Except for League, keep that in League section.